Denon 3805 $699 !!!

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
Refurb 90 day warranty thru Denon. I've seen this drop slightly, but still a good deal.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It's only $674 at eCost (refurb), an authorized reseller.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was able to add it to my cart and have it ask me if I wanted an extended warranty when I checked the price. It didn't mention anything about backorder, except that it says "call us". At that price, it doesn't surprise me if they are sold out and they usually have a limited number of units available. I believe you can still place your order and they will put you on a "waiting list" for the next available one.

R

RMK!

j_garcia said:
I was able to add it to my cart and have it ask me if I wanted an extended warranty when I checked the price. It didn't mention anything about backorder, except that it says "call us". At that price, it doesn't surprise me if they are sold out and they usually have a limited number of units available. I believe you can still place your order and they will put you on a "waiting list" for the next available one.
You are correct; I dealt with these people when I was shopping for the 3805. They accepted my order and put me on the list. The wait time is indefinite. UBID only sells what they have in stock.

R

Rÿche 1

Audioholic
I dunno what the big deal is about Denon...They don't produce their rated wattage...I'll take an H/K anyday...But, to each there own...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't say I liked Denon either...but plenty on this board do and that's a good price for what you get. Yes; to each, their own.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
eddiem67 said:
Shoot you can buy my A stock 3805 for 700.
What are you upgrading to?

I'm amazed they only sold one at $699, when they're asking $1299 for the 3806. At $480, the Pioneer 1015 is a great buy, but I think for an extra $219, the 3805 is still the unit to buy.

I guess technology has put this one in the "dinosaur" category. So much for the 3805's fame and fortune. It's 5 minutes is over. I wonder which will take it's place.

Daz3d&Confus3d

Daz3d&Confus3d

Full Audioholic
I still think pretty highly of the 3805! I just bought one...lol. At Ultimate Electronics of all places for $850 with the Denon 1920 dvd player at the same time for $299. I was pleased with that.

B

bkjams

Audiophyte
good guys liquidation is a great deal on those reciever/amps, if you can find a location that still has one. i feel lucky to have picked up an AVR-3802 for $320. yeah, a little dated, but all the major functionality is still there, for my purposes. got the DVD-1920 for $150 too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis