C

Colpat

Audiophyte
After some advice. I have just reset up my AVR and for some crazy reason I am unable to get sound to my left front speaker in the manual setup I can see the right speaker, but not the left speaker (fronts). Anyone know how to add the speaker.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not a lot to go on. Did you just change connections or run a full microprocessor/factory reset of the avr? I'd definitely make sure the physical connections are clean/good. Perhaps just run another reset. What was your original situation before the "advice"?

C

Colpat

Audiophyte
I have not use the AVR for a little while and I did a full factory reset as per the instructions (unsure whether the left-hand channel was working previously or not.). I have done or try the audio test set up and you can clearly hear the signal coming out of the left speaker during this period But then I have gone in and tried to do manual settings (both did not have the left-hand channel front working ) the sound is from my TV monitor into the AVR SAT source via coaxle cable

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have not use the AVR for a little while and I did a full factory reset as per the instructions (unsure whether the left-hand channel was working previously or not.). I have done or try the audio test set up and you can clearly hear the signal coming out of the left speaker during this period But then I have gone in and tried to do manual settings (both did not have the left-hand channel front working ) the sound is from my TV monitor into the AVR SAT source via coaxle cable
If during the setup test of the avr the sound comes thru I'd look to the tv to avr connection. Can you try optical or hdmi instead?

C

Colpat

Audiophyte
Your right can be the only area left now.. i plug and unplug the Optical Digital Cable, my tv has earc that’s no good as my avr hdmi is only 1.3 so wont work

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis