F

Firefighter520

Enthusiast
So I bit on the Denon 1913 being offered by Crutchfield for $399 w/free shipping. I was sold on the Yamaha RX-V673 but due to my budget I couldn't pass this deal up. I am mainly concerned with good sound quality in regards to my a 7.1 receiver. Based off the price I believe I made a great buy! What is your opinion? Agree or disagree?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
That price is very good on that receiver. The Denon amps are very good. Nothing wrong with Yamaha stuff as well, so you should be good to go.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Without knowing what the rest of your setup is, it is hard to say the 1913 is right, but certainly at that price it is a solid receiver. You already bought it, so hook it up and see how it sounds. That should answer any questions about sound quality. I bought my dad a 1912 at Xmas and he is very happy with it.

F

Firefighter520

Enthusiast
Without knowing what the rest of your setup is, it is hard to say the 1913 is right, but certainly at that price it is a solid receiver.

HTD Level 3 Center
HTD Level 3 Book Shelfs all around on stands
HSU VTF-3 MK4

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The HTDs are 88dB for the bookshelf and 89dB for the center, so unless you have a really big room, that receiver should be plenty.

F

Firefighter520

Enthusiast
Yeah the room is 16'x40' but only half of this space will be used for this setup and is not open to any other area.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
16x40 is a pretty big area though. I still think it will be enough.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis