Definitive technology micro Slim soundbar

R

Rjasso

Audiophyte
I have gotten two replacement soundbars from definitive technology which makes this my third soundbar that is experiencing this error. Does anyone know why I am getting the lights in the attached picture? Nobody can seem to tell me why this is happening and it’s very frustrating. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I have gotten two replacement soundbars from definitive technology which makes this my third soundbar that is experiencing this error. Does anyone know why I am getting the lights in the attached picture? Nobody can seem to tell me why this is happening and it’s very frustrating. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Hmm did you check there website ? Weird not sure if that’s a defect or leds meant to be there ..
good luck maybe call def tech

Does it hurt sound quality??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rjasso

Audiophyte
Hello. So there is itching on their website about this. Even when I’ve called them nobody can tell me what the issue is and they just keep sending me replacement bars. Each one has done the same thing. I just find it funny that nobody from definitive technology can tell me what these lights mean.
So as soon as tia comes on the speaker loses connectivity to the WiFi and doesn’t have any sound anymore. It’s no longer connected and working. Was hoping someone here has seen this or has had this issue before. I’ve already tried two different TVs and different connection methods and nothing. As soon as I plug in the battery it starts to do that.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I just find it funny that nobody from definitive technology can tell me what these lights mean.
I just find it funny that you keep accepting replacements instead of your money back.

Soundbars aren't Home Theater

R

Rjasso

Audiophyte
Well the problem is hat I purchased this from Best Buy and do have warranty but they will also prolong the issue and say nothing is wrong and will want to charge me to send someone to the house to take a look and so forth but will probably have to end up going this route.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Well the problem is hat I purchased this from Best Buy and do have warranty but they will also prolong the issue and say nothing is wrong and will want to charge me to send someone to the house to take a look and so forth but will probably have to end up going this route.
Why would you need to pay someone to look at it lmao ??
Do those led buttons work when you touch them. ? Are they a remote or something
It’s probably too late to return if it sounds fine then your just stuck with it .

R

Rjasso

Audiophyte
Why would you need to pay someone to look at it lmao ??
Do those led buttons work when you touch them. ? Are they a remote or something
It’s probably too late to return if it sounds fine then your just stuck with it .

It’s just some lights in front of the bar. There is no sound coming from the bar once these lights turn. It loses all connectivity to the tv and to the WiFi. The sound bar basically becomes useless. Can’t do anything can’t turn it off unless I unplug it. But when I plug it back in the same lights come back and I’m back at square one. Not knowing what they are and apparently neither does definitive technology.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Take the soundbar with you to Best Buy and have them show you how it works, or you'll prove it doesn't. What specific model is it?

R

Rjasso

Audiophyte
Seems like what I’ll have to do. It’s the 3.1 Channel Ultra-slim Sound Bar System with Chromecast Built-in

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not a Klipsch fan. But if you're able to return and get your money back for the soundbar get these

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
It’s just some lights in front of the bar. There is no sound coming from the bar once these lights turn. It loses all connectivity to the tv and to the WiFi. The sound bar basically becomes useless. Can’t do anything can’t turn it off unless I unplug it. But when I plug it back in the same lights come back and I’m back at square one. Not knowing what they are and apparently neither does definitive technology.
I doubt all three were defective you must be doing something wrong .

I’d return it and get an avr with speakers if you can ... if your too late to return then idk what to do .
Even a cheap avr is better

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis