Dawn Wells (aka Mary Ann) died, age 82. RIP

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Dawn Wells – Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island' – died today of Covid-19 complications at age 82 :(.
I sincerely hope she rests in peace. But just mentioning her name will generate those heated 'Mary Ann or Ginger' discussions. So, in that spirit, what was your preference? Considering the circumstances, please keep it tasteful.

At a tender young age, I was very fickle. I went back & forth between one or the other. Eventually I decided on both.

Last edited:
Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
She was on one episode of The Wild Wild West. In interviews, she always seemed nice.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dawn Wells – Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island' – died today of Covid-19 complications at age 82 :(.
Sad, may she RIP

I sincerely hope she rests in peace. So, in that spirit, what was your preference?
Ginger for the 'one nighter' , Mary Ann to take home to Mom & Dad

At a tender young age, I was very fickle. I went back & forth between one or the other. Eventually I decided on both.
ahhhh, a 'Menage a Trois' kind of guy, maybe back in my youth .........

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
My favorite of the two ladies. Those little shorts she used to wear, whoa. Cute as heck. She had that Latin look. RIHP Dawn. Tina Louise is the last surviving cast member.
https___blogs-images.forbes.com_jimclash_files_2016_03_dawn16-1200x1502.jpg
b6a908e3ffc16708edaf5095da595770.jpg

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I can remember getting home from school back in the 60's to watch Gilligan's Island
on the only two channel we had back than channel 3 ABC and channel 10 CBS. Every time they came close to getting off that Island and Gilligan would mess it up. My how old I am now.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I was always amazed at the amount of stuff everybody took on that little boat for just a three hour tour.:D Dawn Wells was just as cute as she was talented. R.I.P.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Mary Ann was always my favorite over Ginger, seemed just more real despite the unreality. Covid isn't real keep that in mind, it's just a hoax.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I can remember getting home from school back in the 60's to watch Gilligan's Island
on the only two channel we had back than channel 3 ABC and channel 10 CBS. Every time they came close to getting off that Island and Gilligan would mess it up. My how old I am now.
Each lost celebrity more I fear dying , rip .... golden age of USA .. today middle class is extinct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis