Dave Matthews LFE???

G

greenhill

Audioholic Intern
Has anyone listened to Dave Matthews "Some Devil" album on their system yet??? If you have a decent Sub, and i know many of you do, check out the track "Grey Blue Eyes".....
I have a SVS PB10, and in this song there is some very LOWWW stuff going on.... almost like a rythmic rumble... I'd be interested knowing at what Hz this is, it's got to be somewhere around the bottom of my Subs extension...
anyway, this is for all you Low Frequency Lovers. check it out.
greenhill.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I just listen to this now.

That is some low bass. Using a tone gen. I found it to be a combination of freqs. around the 21 - 25hz range.

Good find.

SheepStar

Last edited:
ducker

ducker

Full Audioholic
big dmb fan... but I haven't listened to this disc on my system yet. I will be sure to this week though!! thanks for the info!

G

greenhill

Audioholic Intern
hey sheep

Cool man, nice work on the tone gen.... got to get me one of those!! I new it was down there in the Hz. glad you liked it.
greenhill.

B

Bevan

Audioholic
huge dmb fan...but i lent this disk out on the weekend:(

this might be the first time with music i'm wishing my sub went bellow 30hz. still, looking forward to listning to the track as i havent heard it since getting my sub a month ago. cheers

b.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
greenhill said:
Cool man, nice work on the tone gen.... got to get me one of those!! I new it was down there in the Hz. glad you liked it.
greenhill.

Your dreams have come true for this tone gen. is FREE!

http://www.linearteam.dk/default.aspx?pageid=winisdpro

click the bolded link called "download" and you will have a tone gen. good from 10hz - 20000hz.

Its a subwoofer box building program aswell if your into that thing.

SheepStar

EDIT: everytime you guys say dmb, I read it as "dumb". Priceless :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis