Daredevil (Netflix TV series)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
No Ben Aflack.err Batman, I am now interested! I am looking forward to next year more when TNT starts their Teen Titans series with lord helmet Grays Nightwing not Robbin.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've watched 10 of the episodes so far. It's really good. I like the tone and the characters. Vincent D'Onofrio is awesome as the villain. The rest of the cast is pretty good, too.

Jim

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah saw episode 1 last night and the Surrounds/Bass were great as well. I'm gonna milk(that's what she said) this series for sure. Another good reason to watch. :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Saw the first one. Good origin story and sets up the main characters and premise for the series quite well.

Lots of action and the plain jane black outfit is a welcome change from the red spandex which, I understand, makes it's appearance in the last episode.

Good acting and interplay between the three leads.

Oh, great sound. Lots of action from the surrounds for ambiance, particularly in stormy weather, which seems to be the norm.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
after I saw this thread tonight, watched first two episodes.
Much darker than the movie, yet started pretty good.
One thing so far bothered me is the big fight at end of episode 2. Reminded me of Bollywood style fist fights - and this is not a compliment :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
hahaha, S01E05 - World on Fire episode at 34:55.
"The the man to pull back and get ready" - subtitles are off here, but actor says in russian - bring everything. He's 2nd asked - Everything?
That follows is a pure rip off (or you may call it a director inspiration) of a classic scene:

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Finished episode 6 last night. Definitely an improvement on the movie. I got to say they keep the knew intrigue coming. Every time I start to feel like we know what is going on, a wildcard gets thrown into the works. Fun stuff!

You have to overlook his Jack Bauer-esque ability to get beaten within inches of his life, then go out and kick serious A the next day.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Does anyone see any specifics on when season 2 will air (stream)?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've not seen anything specific but I believe the show will be available in April 2016.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Can't wait. IMO this is the best comic book series of all times (TV or movies). I'm glad Netflix releases the entire season all at once. :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Season 2 Elektra (Elodie Yung).

Between this show and Gotham, it always amazes me the darkest times, grimiest cities produce the hottest babes. Tigress from Gotham is a particular fav of mine ;)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. I've only seen the first 2 episodes of season 2, but it has been amazing. I feel like season 2 is going to be even better than season 1, which was already awesome.

I couldn't care less about Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, but I can't wait for The Punisher series after seeing him in the 1st 2 episodes of DD s02.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Season 2 started already? WTF? Off to Netflix I go!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Season 2 started already? WTF? Off to Netflix I go!
Season 2 starts off on warp speed from the first second and never lets up. And that's just from watching 2 episodes. I have a feeling every episode will end on a mega cliffhanger (hopefully except episode 13).

If Season 2 had started when I was off work, I would have finished the entire season in one day. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis