CSX-12 Mark II...better than PL-200 and a couple more

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's funny how so many people on hear claim you can't find a musical sub under $500-600...without trying to perform sub-sonic, for HT enthusiasts, this sub is great...hits everything from dub to jazz...to rock...metal so on...for $279 delivered...and yes...I like good sound quality...
The PL 200 kicks *** for the extreme low-subsonic...but this sub does it all
No one claims you can't find a good sub under $600. We have numerous threads where this isn't the case. The PL-200 isn't really a good sub, but it's better than a HTIB sub.

No, lol, I meant sub sonic....below human hearing...I don't know what music you listen to that produces 20-30 Hz 99% of the time. Sorry you feel that way...98% of what I like is played just fine...and this thumper, as you say, plays bass guitar, and double bass drums with ease...So, is it worth it to spend the big bucks...NO, is there ANY difference from, say SVS and so on, for what I listen to...NO...I'm not trying to have a HT studio...lol...and I don't go by just gimmick stats...I need to listen first.

As I have come to grips that my teaching salary won't get me hi-end items...I realize that having audiophile Bass is only to show off...not just enjoy...
Hi-end audio is not expensive and the components last a lifetime. I realize you don't have the maturity to save money and delay gratification or take responsibility for your situation, but perhap you could learn. Why not save up 100 bucks a month for 10 months and buy a really good subwoofer as a good exercise in learning self-discipline.

thought so...I get it, that some people want to speak over others because they know more, but I posted my opinion...I could care less if my sub hits 20 Hz...like my former PL-200..."woopie doo"....lol Does the sub perform like I want it too? I understand audiophiles might want to say that they spend more money on a superior product...I get it. We all get it... Would I spend $40K on a Jaguar vs. VW GTI Turbo $26K...NO!...lol...
You talk about being unable to afford good audio while purchasing 26k cars that you can't afford on a "teacher's salary" you do realize cars go down in value faster than quality speakers.

True...and only an audiophile would know...I was comparing it to the $500-$600 range because it only costs $279. Now, subsonic....you're saying that it's not below the range of human hearing? I had never heard of the other word before...I have a lot to learn...but I don't think my incorrect statement will convince someone to make a bad decision.
It might, but most people can pick up on the trolling. I suppose every forum needs it's heels, but I hope in the course of your trolling you'll actually learn something useful.

E

espanarules

Audioholic Intern
My education goes on my profession and my children...it has nothing to do with saving...I believe in saving money and spending money on my three kids...troll what you want...lol...I have a great life outside of this forum...to me it sounds like a bunch of masked employees or owners of sub companies trying to make it look like there is a valid spot for there product in an overwhelming, over saturated market...I'll stop for now...it's just funny how the dominating conversations in here come from spec geeks and not as much authentic listeners...I've just been doing this to get a rise out of pompous horn blowers...lol

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My education goes on my profession and my children...it has nothing to do with saving...I believe in saving money and spending money on my three kids...troll what you want...lol...I have a great life outside of this forum...to me it sounds like a bunch of masked employees or owners of sub companies trying to make it look like there is a valid spot for there product in an overwhelming, over saturated market...I'll stop for now...it's just funny how the dominating conversations in here come from spec geeks and not as much authentic listeners...I've just been doing this to get a rise out of pompous horn blowers...lol
Well it looks like everyone who visits this forum of pompous horn blowers can know what kind of member you are :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Exactly...lol
someone who doesn't care ...lol:p
I think it's pretty clear that's not how anyone is going to read that :)

Funny how someone who professes to being a family man and a teacher would go out of his just to act like an immature pre-teen on a random audio forum :D.

The world's a funny place. :rolleyes:

E

espanarules

Audioholic Intern
LOL...I have a life...that's why I'm never really on here...you're pretty awesome...where exactly do you teach..what grade? or What speaker company do you work for...never mind...I'll just track you ip address...cheers...lol

E

espanarules

Audioholic Intern
Really? 6.7 posts daily...wow...you really have no other life than this...I'll leave ya be...this is way more important for you...please don't go jumping off a bridge or anything...lol

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
LOL...I have a life...that's why I'm never really on here...you're pretty awesome...where exactly do you teach..what grade? or What speaker company do you work for...never mind...I'll just track you ip address...cheers...lol
Actually in addition to teaching math, I do the website for Philharmonic Audio as a little side gig. Cheers to you as well forum troll :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Really? 6.7 posts daily...wow...you really have no other life than this...I'll leave ya be...this is way more important for you...please don't go jumping off a bridge or anything...lol
Hahahahahahahahahah :D Forum trolls do make me laugh. You guys are so silly. Funny wittle guy aren't cha?

E

espanarules

Audioholic Intern
just the fact that you dorks have names for normal people that piss you off on their free time...tells a lot about you...lol

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i so not miss these happy discussions.

please stop feeding the trolls. please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers