D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cruz, Gaetz, and Don Jr....couldn't have scripted attendance better LOL.
On the positive, the big names that didn't show are separating themselves.
The golden Trump statue is a bizarre hold that beer moment.
1614539805430.jpeg

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Cruz, Gaetz, and Don Jr....couldn't have scripted attendance better LOL.
On the positive, the big names that didn't show are separating themselves.
The golden Trump statue is a bizarre hold that beer moment.
View attachment 45216
Can't wait to hear from Captain chaos... It's been what? Almost 2 months since they turned his social media profile into a gelding..

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
The statue looks more like something that you would expect to see at an anti-Trump protest rally.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Those crazy fascists!
Someone really should do a thematic comparison of the speeches given at the years CPAC with the Nazi rallies of the late 20's or early 30's. My guess is that you would see a whole hell of a lot of overlap in a Venn diagram, with not quite as much overt antisemitism from modern American conservatives.

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
It could be a Super Spreader event. With lots of out of state people (one flew in from Mexico) in a large indoor building). And poor COVID hygiene practices.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Super spreader event when it comes to disinformation, too I bet :)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It could be a Super Spreader event. With lots of out of state people (one flew in from Mexico) in a large indoor building). And poor COVID hygiene practices.
You are right, and I am afraid. I am afraid for the COVID-19 virus. It shouldn't have to inhabit the bodies of such parasitical lowlifes. It's just an innocent virus trying to exist in a world it doesn't understand. It shouldn't be subjected to such filth. It is deserving of better hosts than a bunch of plague rat, flat-earther, Wal-mart nazi degenerate scum. That poor virus!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis