Couldn't log in so I had to change my name

S

SawThatMovie2

Audiophyte
Sheesh, I know I don't post much here, but it almost took an act of congress to get in here today. whew! Anybody else have problems or did I exceed some "must visit 10 times in a 30 day period" quota or something?

Formerly Seenthatmovie2

BJP

BJP

Audioholic
SawThatMovie2 said:
Sheesh, I know I don't post much here, but it almost took an act of congress to get in here today. whew! Anybody else have problems or did I exceed some "must visit 10 times in a 30 day period" quota or something?

Formerly Seenthatmovie2
If you are talking about after punching in your user name and password, and then see a page that says that you are on the 1st of 5 attempts, then yes I've been there. I typed my user name and password as carefully as possible and it says its wrong. It is a pain if you want to reply or post. I just go back a half hour later and it works.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
SawThatMovie2 said:

Formerly Seenthatmovie2
I've had this problem on more than one occasion. I have noticed that it only occurs when I try to sign on in any page that is not the forum index. Therefor, I now use only the upper right user/passsword sign in box on the forum index and have not had such a problem since.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/index.php?

-Chris

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis