Cough...Canadian Shipping...cough

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I noticed when you create an account you can only enter United States as a country. I was looking through the site and i didn't find any information on Canadian shipping at the store site.

Any plans on shipping internationally?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I noticed when you create an account you can only enter United States as a country. I was looking through the site and i didn't find any information on Canadian shipping at the store site.

Any plans on shipping internationally?
I inquired about a receiver over a year ago and AH customer service emailed me back saying they do not ship to Canada. I know it sucks! Even with the free give away draws we are discriminated against:mad:.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i've seen them advertise shipping to canada. you should email them

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I just sent an e-mail, I do have a feeling they do not offer shipping to Canada though. We always get screwed when it comes to online stores.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I just sent an e-mail, I do have a feeling they do not offer shipping to Canada though. We always get screwed when it comes to online stores.
What are you looking to buy, maybe we can help find what you need if they still do not ship to Canada?

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Honestly I'm not looking to purchase anything at the moment. Just looking for places to possibly purchase from in the future. I'm looking to get a new receiver in may after I move into my new place and collect my profit sharing from work. But that's a little ways away. If you know of any sites that ship to Canada, or ship from Canada, I'd love to see them.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Just received an e-mail back from their customer support. Not only DO they ship to Canada, but in some areas free shipping is available.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just received an e-mail back from their customer support. Not only DO they ship to Canada, but in some areas free shipping is available.
FWIW you'll still need have to worry about duty and brokerage fees that will be incurred and best of all the exchange rate and what if there is a problem? Been down this road before and for a little piece of mind, I prefer to shop locally;).
Regards, Bill:)

majorloser

majorloser

Thread cleaned up per Pork Chop's request.

(see what lack of nicotine does to some guys)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Tell him (pork chop)

no offense taken here. Heh... besides his Canadian brethren on the forum refuse to take him seriously anyways. :p JK... Alex ...;):)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Who the hell is pork chop and where the hell is my post?

You've all made a powerful enemy this day.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sense that a war is brewing.

What side will you be on?

:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am laughing my a** off right now. Too funny Sheep.....you da man...:D

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
FWIW you'll still need have to worry about duty and brokerage fees that will be incurred and best of all the exchange rate and what if there is a problem? Been down this road before and for a little piece of mind, I prefer to shop locally;).
Regards, Bill:)
No tax and free shipping would definetly offset any duty charges, if any.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis