S

scooterman

Audiophyte
Newbie here looking for help. I have all of my components and all of my wiring. I have my system hooked up and it's okay, but I'm sure it's not the best it can be. Is there anywhere I can submit a list of my equipment and get a recommendation on how to hook it all up? :confused:

I'm no dummy when it comes to wiring, but I am totally confused by home theater !

Thanks !!

scooterman

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
Right here, scooterman. Most of the people on here are only too happy to pass on their advice.

cheers,
supervij

sdy284

sdy284

Audioholic
scooterman said:
Newbie here looking for help. I have all of my components and all of my wiring. I have my system hooked up and it's okay, but I'm sure it's not the best it can be. Is there anywhere I can submit a list of my equipment and get a recommendation on how to hook it all up? :confused:

I'm no dummy when it comes to wiring, but I am totally confused by home theater !

Thanks !!

scooterman
sure thing!
just post your equipment here & we'll tell ya the best way to get it all connected :cool:

S

scooterman

Audiophyte
Thanks

Thanks Guys.........You are awesome, I appreciate it !

I have the following components:

Sony KP-57WS510 57" Proj. TV
Toshiba SD-5970 DVD Player
Sony STR-DE695 Receiver
DirectTV High Def Satellite Receiver

The CD player and speakers are not a problem wiring.......it's the equipment above that's giving me a headache trying to figure out !!:eek:
I also have an abundance of Monster Cables as the guy at Best Buy saw me coming.......including the Monster Power Strip !!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Scooterman

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis