Confessions of an Audioholic Book!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Introducing the Book by Audioholics Own Steve Feinstein! Steve's words have graced, emblazoned and splashed across the pages of Audioholics for years, providing his unique brand of wisdom and deep technical insight into consumer audio and more. If you've enjoyed Steve's tech articles and editorials, you'll love learning the whole story that's sure to speak to the Audioholic in all of us.

Book Description: Far more than just a dry technical work, "Confessions of an Audioholic" is an entertaining, humanistic and very personal glimpse into the world of consumer electronics products. Steve Feinstein--a consumer electronics veteran of more than 40 years--shares his insights, observations and opinions about the most memorable equipment, companies and personalities of the last half-century. Even if you don't know the difference between a capacitor and a decibel, you will find this book endlessly fascinating and captivating.
Check out Steve Feinstein on Audioholics!

AHbook.jpg

Buy Confessions of an Audioholic

Last edited:
B

BerthaMotta

Audiophyte
Introducing the Book by Audioholics Own Steve Feinstein! Steve's words have graced, emblazoned and splashed across the pages of Audioholics for years, providing his unique brand of wisdom and deep technical insight into consumer audio and more. If you've enjoyed Steve's tech articles and editorials, you'll love learning the whole story that's sure to speak to the Audioholic in all of us.

Book Description: Far more than just a dry technical work, "Confessions of an Audioholic" is an entertaining, humanistic and very personal glimpse into the world of consumer electronics products. Steve Feinstein--a consumer electronics veteran of more than 40 years--shares his insights, observations and opinions about the most memorable equipment, companies and personalities of the last half-century. Even if you don't know the difference between a capacitor and a decibel, you will find this book endlessly fascinating and captivating.

View attachment 56941

Thanks, I am sorry I ain't seen it before. I found it now in this post. Do you too want to learn how to write the best essays? The question, however, must be: "How to write a college essay?" Don't worry try this https://newyorkspaces.com/tips-and-techniques-how-to-write-a-college-essay/ link. It is ideal to prepare for a supplemental essay beforehand. Hiring a tutor who would go through all the components of writing approaches might occasionally be advantageous.
Thanks, I am sorry I ain't seen it before.

j_dewitt

j_dewitt

Enthusiast

I have always loved such books. But when I was in college, I was reading about something completely different. For example found of mice and men essay, used http://www.studydriver.com/of-mice-and-men-essay/ for this. It was only with time that he became interested in music. Although I went to a music school as a child, I eventually abandoned it.
View attachment 56941

Added to my notes

Last edited:
mysunmylune

mysunmylune

Audiophyte
Thanks for introducing "Confessions of an Audioholic" by Steve Feinstein! It sounds like a fascinating read, especially for those of us who appreciate the technical side of consumer electronics. Steve's wealth of experience in the field spanning over 40 years must provide a unique perspective on the evolution of technology.

W

Weraides

Audiophyte
This book is absolutely thrilling! I've just written an essay dedicated to it, and I'm genuinely impressed by the profound insights it presents. Fortunately, I discovered a valuable resource, you can get info here! That's where I found numerous free essay examples on different topics, including audio expertise. This website is truly helpful for academic tasks, and I consistently find great support there. Now, I can't wait to learn more about the audio world from Steve Feinstein!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis