Comparison of Super Subwoofers for Home Theater!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I think the Stereo Integrity drivers are very good, probably as good as the Pierce drivers, but it depends on what specific models you compare. If you want a finished sub with the Stereo Integrity drivers, take a look at Deep Sea Sound subwoofers. I have heard their Mariana 24 model, and it is amazing, a colossal subwoofer with a magnificent sound. It is expensive and heavy though.

jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
shadyj:)

Thank you for the informative response

I have already contacted David Gage and told him That he was under fantastisque!

The problem is the weight of 200 pounds:

there is the UN mutual respect between David and Jeremiah;)

jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
I allow myself a small corrective :) to bring in on the weight of the pilot(driver) of the gamma 21 écrivent 21 lbs corrected + 60 lbs!:cool: Information Drawn from the thread of audio reaction. EdgebslAVS members spécialesPosté by Rod2486 Citation:quel is the weight of 21? Settled the pilot(driver)! Answer of JérémieUn little more than 60 lbs

Last edited:
jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
Hello shadyj:)

I have a small doubt on the good synergy enter my jungson ja-99d + samson - convert and the future

gamma 21! My question is if I connect the box of grave gamma 21 by the line out of my jungson

integrated(joined) ja-99 d via him(it) - convert am I to oblige to cross(spend) by the incrémentation of the

speakpower 3200 HT which starts in 60 hertzes while my main announcers come down(fall) to 40 hertzes in

0 item?

I am afraid of a grave opaque! Answers?:cool:

Thank you in advance

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Lol, the translation is funny, but I think I understand what you are saying.

You really need a crossover. You do not want your main loudspeakers trying to play back the same frequencies as the subwoofer. You will want the subwoofer playing frequencies at 80 Hz and below, and your loudspeakers playing above 80 Hz. I am not sure what is available in Europe for this. If you want something simple, look at this Hsu high-pass filter. There is also this much more powerful version but it is much more expensive. This miniDSP can do that job as well, and it may have some European availability, but you will have to look for it. There may be some active high-pass filter available in Europe, but you will have to look for it, as I don't know the European market.

jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
hello shadyj

You understood the main part!:) Avoid overlapping frequencies from my main advertisers with subwoofer

I have a samson-Convert. is it comparable to Mini Dsp 2x4?

Attachments

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
hello shadyj

You understood the main part!:) Avoid overlapping frequencies from my main advertisers with subwoofer

I have a samson-Convert. is it comparable to Mini Dsp 2x4?
No. It's Apples and oranges. One is level matching and later one is sophisticated and programmable DSP

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
No. It's Apples and oranges. One is level matching and later one is sophisticated and programmable DSP
+1, the samson is used to convert unbalanced line-level signals into balanced line-level signals. It won't work here.

jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
thank you for the information!:)

I have it 2 kms from home

It could go?:cool:

MiniDSP BOX 2x4 USB Audio processor 2 to 4 channels Asymmetric:cool:

Last edited:
jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
:) hello

You could confirm me if it is OK for the MiniDSP 2x4 audio USB processor the level of

entrance being 0.9 volts!:cool:

Thank you

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I don't fully understand your question. There is a 0.9 volt version but also a 2 volt version of the miniDSP 2x4. I would go for the 2 volt version as it allows more headroom for the signal, however, many people have used the 0.9 volt version with no problem.

jubi

jubi

Enthusiast
Shadyj :)

thank you for your patience!

I have noticed me after thinking that there was a switchable asymmetrical input with a jumper

2 Vrms 0.9 Vrms

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis