psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I wish I could say something more healing than how sorry I am. Please accept my condolences. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Once again I can NOT thank you guys enough. Your kind words really does make a difference for me. Anyways, as of right now I am hanging in there. Taking it one day at a time. You guys rock!

Cheers,

Phil

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Sorry for your loss, Phil. I lost both of my parents to cancer within a few years of each other. My dad, last year and my mom in '08. Despite that experience, I don't have anything meaningful to say. I sympathize and hope you get through this bad time ok. Peace, brother.

Jim

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I'm sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family, and may he give you guys strength and comfort during this difficult time. Hold on to all of the good memories you guys had and share them with the ones you love :)

-Peter

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Words alone can NOT express how much all of your support has helped me through this difficult time. I can NOT thank you all enough. All I can say is I feel blessed. You guys are the best!

Cheers,

Phil

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
We are very sorry for your loss Phil. My wife and I are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
-Brad

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Mom (7)-years ago today you passed away. Just know that you are missed beyond measure. Have had a difficult time today. For some reason, it is bothering more than usual. Perhaps it is knowing Sunday is Mother's Day. Would give anything to just spend another day with you Mom. However, it is not possible in this lifetime. One day I will see you again. Until then MOM may you RIP! :(

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you take comfort in knowing that a part of her lives on in you. Sounds like she was a big influence in the person you are.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you take comfort in knowing that a part of her lives on in you. Sounds like she was a big influence in the person you are.
Thanks so much for your kind words. You are correct in that I am very lucky to have the Mom I had. If I can become 1/2 the person she was before I pass, then my life would certainly be a successful one. The same can be said about my Grandmother. Have no idea where I would be w/o either one ever being in my life. May they both RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Folks, as some of you know my MOM has been quite sick over the last couple of years. I am here to let you know that she passed away last night at 6:00 PM. I have lost my absolute best friend. She has always been there for me and stood behind me no matter what. My MOM was my rock-the glue that held me together. However, I am relieved that she is no longer in pain and with Christ in Heaven. My MOM was a trooper and never gave up. In the end, her heart gave out on her. Just would like to say to my MOM thank you for all you ever did for me. Job well done. RIP!

Cheers,

Phil
My condolences Phil.

Growing up as an only child with a stay at home mom, I was very close to my mom as well...she was taken from us much too soon (only 67 y/o, ironically heart issues as well), but she left a lasting impression on me for certain. Still to this day there are moments I think about her.

Your mom will live on in you Phil.

Be well sir!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
My condolences Phil.

Growing up as an only child with a stay at home mom, I was very close to my mom as well...she was taken from us much too soon (only 67 y/o, ironically heart issues as well), but she left a lasting impression on me for certain. Still to this day there are moments I think about her.

Your mom will live on in you Phil.

Be well sir!
I am so sorry you lost your Mom at the age of 67. Have to agree that is much too young. I was not an only child, but was certainly a "Momma's Boy" so to speak. Just wished I had her toughness. That is, my Mom never ever complained. She could be in immense pain and you would never even know it. Always looking for a peaceful resolution no matter what. Coming w/(3) siblings that was a great skill to have. Just know I can understand and relate to you thinking of your Mom quite often. I do the same. Thanks for your kind words. Well to you as well!

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So sorry to hear that Phil. Like the others said she had a caring son and I imagine that sure meant a lot to her.
Take care man.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Folks, as some of you know my MOM has been quite sick over the last couple of years. I am here to let you know that she passed away last night at 6:00 PM. I have lost my absolute best friend. She has always been there for me and stood behind me no matter what. My MOM was my rock-the glue that held me together. However, I am relieved that she is no longer in pain and with Christ in Heaven. My MOM was a trooper and never gave up. In the end, her heart gave out on her. Just would like to say to my MOM thank you for all you ever did for me. Job well done. RIP!

Cheers,

Phil
I am so very sorry. Bless you Phil.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks to both @davidscott and @Out-Of-Phase for your kind words. it is hard for me to fathom that my Mom has been gone for (7)-years now. The good thing is she passed in her sleep. I find comfort in knowing that my Mom did not suffer too much. The doctor said it was pretty quick and painless. However, for some reason or another I have my Mom on my mind more this go around. Not to mention, Mother's Day is Sunday. For ALL of you that still have your Mother please love her like no other. I would give anything to spend one more day w/my Mom.

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks to both @davidscott and @Out-Of-Phase for your kind words. it is hard for me to fathom that my Mom has been gone for (7)-years now. The good thing is she passed in her sleep. I find comfort in knowing that my Mom did not suffer too much. The doctor said it was pretty quick and painless. However, for some reason or another I have my Mom on my mind more this go around. Not to mention, Mother's Day is Sunday. For ALL of you that still have your Mother please love her like no other. I would give anything to spend one more day w/my Mom.

Cheers,

Phil
Amen to that Phil - I am taking my mom to lunch Friday, and my sisters are each taking her Saturday then Sunday so she will see all of us this on (her) weekend. Great advice for all of us.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Amen to that Phil - I am taking my mom to lunch Friday, and my sisters are each taking her Saturday then Sunday so she will see all of us this on (her) weekend. Great advice for all of us.
Awesome sauce David! Enjoy your day w/your Mom. That is exactly what I would be doing if my Mom were still here. I do have some memories to reflect upon. :) Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis