speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, as some of you know my MOM has been quite sick over the last couple of years. I am here to let you know that she passed away last night at 6:00 PM. I have lost my absolute best friend. She has always been there for me and stood behind me no matter what. My MOM was my rock-the glue that held me together. However, I am relieved that she is no longer in pain and with Christ in Heaven. My MOM was a trooper and never gave up. In the end, her heart gave out on her. Just would like to say to my MOM thank you for all you ever did for me. Job well done. RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
you have my sympathy for your loss. It's hard to lose someone that was such an important part of your life.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know the loss is tough, but I know the pain is worse. I'm glad she's no longer in pain and that you could be with her till the end. I'm sure she left this world proud of you.

Let us know if you need anything.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Phil. Take care my friend. Our thoughts are with you. All my best to you and your family during this difficult time.

Craig

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Very sorry to hear it. Heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I know this had been going on for quite a while, and though it is not the way we want things to end, at least she is at peace now.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
Folks, as some of you know my MOM has been quite sick over the last couple of years. I am here to let you know that she passed away last night at 6:00 PM. I have lost my absolute best friend. She has always been there for me and stood behind me no matter what. My MOM was my rock-the glue that held me together. However, I am relieved that she is no longer in pain and with Christ in Heaven. My MOM was a trooper and never gave up. In the end, her heart gave out on her. Just would like to say to my MOM thank you for all you ever did for me. Job well done. RIP!

Cheers,

Phil
sorry for your loss.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Phil, I'm sorry to hear that.
Your post summed it up, "She's no longer in pain"
Just know that she's in a better place.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
So So Sorry for your loss Phil. You are in my thoughts and prayers, take care.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to hear Phil. My sincerest condolences to you and yours.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks a lot guys! Your kind words really have made a difference. Really appreciate it very much. May God bless each and every one of you! You guys rock!

Cheers,

Phil

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
My condolences to you and your family. Your mother showed great courage facing down as miserable illness we don't do well with. May she rest in peace now.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Keeping you in our thoughts.

We all know that your mother couldn't have had a more dedicated and loving son and advocate. Thanks for sharing.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
My thoughts are with you Phil.
I hope it made her last days easier knowing she had a wonderful son.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
You have always been a genuine and caring individual here, you have my utmust condolences.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Guys, I just wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to offer me your condolences. It really means a lot to me and is quite helpful. You guys are the best. God bless each and everyone of you.

Cheers,

Phil

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.

Greg

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil,

I'm very sorry for your loss, my friend. Please let us know how you're doing, and as Greg said, let me know if you need anything.

Adam

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis