Colin Powell dies, RIP

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
RIP to a great American and a great American life.

That being said, it is amusing to see the conversation swerve to a certain ex president that lives rent free in so many American's (and some Canadian's: a certain one who brought it up first) heads. "Hmm, Colin Powell passed awa.... em... er... aarrgh - but TRUUUUMMP! Reeee!" I am, however, disappointed that it took 19 hours from the first post for the TDS to set in. My favorite comment so far was reprimanding another poster and to "stay focused!" because this is about TRUMP! No, it is about General Powell.
The comment was about the drumph making dumbass comments as usual....sorta like @John Parks usually does.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
RIP to a great American and a great American life.

That being said, it is amusing to see the conversation swerve to a certain ex president that lives rent free in so many American's (and some Canadian's: a certain one who brought it up first) heads. "Hmm, Colin Powell passed awa.... em... er... aarrgh - but TRUUUUMMP! Reeee!" I am, however, disappointed that it took 19 hours from the first post for the TDS to set in. My favorite comment so far was reprimanding another poster and to "stay focused!" because this is about TRUMP! No, it is about General Powell.
Well said John !

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
As usual Trump initiated it.:rolleyes:
Woah - so you're saying ex president Trump (who is no longer in office, BTW) hacked into GO-NAD!'s account (probably with the help of those pesky Russians, no doubt) a posted a Forbes link just to make the thread all about him and not the death of General Colin Powell? How sinister and, if true, proof yet again of Russian collusion!
1634809760613.png

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Woah - so you're saying ex president Trump (who is no longer in office, BTW) hacked into GO-NAD!'s account (probably with the help of those pesky Russians, no doubt) a posted a Forbes link just to make the thread all about him and not the death of General Colin Powell? How sinister and, if true, proof yet again of Russian collusion!
View attachment 50938
The thread is about the death of Powell. The purpose of my post was to show that Trump made it all about himself, while pi$$ing all over Powell. He did the same thing to John McCain.

You can call it TDS if you like. Doesn't bother me in the least. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The thread is about the death of Powell. The purpose of my post was to show that Trump made it all about himself, while pi$$ing all over Powell. He did the same thing to John McCain.

Agree, my post above was mainly in reference to John's mention of the same thing. Anyways the fact remains, Trump can't help himself, being egocentric. It obviously works, just look at this thread, LOL !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Donald Trump seems to have a lot of support from some military peeps despite being a multiple year draft dodger. Ali goes to prison for refusing to go to Vietnam Trump gets elected president. Go figure.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I think Rand Paul was the first to say TDS on tv. There isn't any truth behind it. The examples of Trump's dickheadery are real. It was used as deflection.

Another example was the 20th anniversary of 9-11. President's walked together during the memorial. Trump visited fire fighters and mentioned the election scam. One fire fighter's expression :oops: LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agree, my post above was mainly in reference to John's mention of the same thing. Anyways the fact remains, Trump can't help himself, being egocentric. It obviously works, just look at this thread, LOL !
For a person who didn't vote for him TWICE, you sure make a lot of excuses.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What stands out for me is Powell's speech in the UN Security Council arguing for invading Iraq (arguably a war crime), which turned out lies. This, as much as Trump, damaged US reputation and trust among old friends and allies.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is always going to make an a$$ out of himself he can't help it. You can ban him off of social media platforms and he'll still find a way to talk to much.

It was a tasteless ego driven attack. Colin passed away even bitter enemies can show respect to one another.

I'm not here to debate and I'm sure a lot of you fellas aren't either just here to pay my respects and offer condolences to Colins memory and to his family and thank him for his service to our country.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is always going to make an a$$ out of himself he can't help it. You can ban him off of social media platforms and he'll still find a way to talk to much.

It was a tasteless ego driven attack. Colin passed away even bitter enemies can show respect to one another.

I'm not here to debate and I'm sure a lot of you fellas aren't either just here to pay my respects and offer condolences to Colins memory and to his family and thank him for his service to our country.
My views of him was formed at the time as it happened during the Bush Jr administration.

Paying respect does not mean to me ignoring all the bad things a person did, especially for someone in Powell's powerful positions with hundreds of thousands deaths in a war built on lies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis