Clueless about receiver upgrade

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
My receiver is 16+ years old. You can input speaker distance, and adjust levels with the audible tone. I guess I didn't see the point in adjusting stereo levels to my unreliable ear from a specific spot.
I mentioned in post #13 I had the RXV3300. These were great AVRs. Mine had gotten to the point where the front face lights would go blank after 10 min after power up. But it’s biggest issue was with no lip sync delay, I could not match my 4K TV picture and sound. This was one of those Samsung KS8000 tv flaws on the 5.1 optical out. Anyhow, very happy I upgraded. Hopefully I’ll get 15 years out of my new Yamaha. LOL :)

M

Mcflyfyter

Enthusiast
I mentioned in post #13 I had the RXV3300. These were great AVRs. Mine had gotten to the point where the front face lights would go blank after 10 min after power up. But it’s biggest issue was with no lip sync delay, I could not match my 4K TV picture and sound. This was one of those Samsung KS8000 tv flaws on the 5.1 optical out. Anyhow, very happy I upgraded. Hopefully I’ll get 15 years out of my new Yamaha. LOL :)
You do have me thinking about spending a little more on something I can grow into. We will be buying a house in the next few years, so I really don't know what my plans are.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis