Clearing out Audioholics Storage

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys;

I need to downsize my storage unit and have a lot of cables and miscellaneous stuff to clear out. If anyone lives in Tampa area and wants to come by to help me clear some stuff out, I'd be happy to give you cables and any miscellaneous items I don't need. Feel free to PM me for more details.

G

gazingupward

Audiophyte
Hi. I just saw this post and I live in Tampa. You still need help/giving stuff away. Just let me know!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yes and plan on going to the storage in the next week or so. PM me and we will figure it out. I mostly have tons of cables to get rid of.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
That's the one thing about this audio/video thing. Over the many years one can accumulate a lot of cables,speaker cable/wire. amongst other gear. I have old component cables and lots of them, still very good cable's. I should junk all of them but for some reason they have sentimental value. I still have 3 replacement tubes from an old tube pre-amp that I no longer have.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
I have a contractor bag full of cables, and that doesn’t even count the ones I lost to Harvey last year.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis