Cleaning Up My Signature

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I'm getting tired of looking at this big long signature. I have zilch knowledge of HTML. Does anybody know how to break it into 3-4 columns so that I can reduce the space I'm taking up?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Well for starters you can use a smaller font. Then you can remove the spaces, and then you can make a system thread and have a tiny little link to the thread, in your sig!

Holy crap! Problem Solved!

SheepStar

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
You could also try going with the simple sig format.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I could go with a blank sig line but this is the one group that i know that understands the loving investment of time and money in gear. Ya just gotta be able to share it with somebody that understands.

HiDefGuru

HiDefGuru

Junior Audioholic
**Thread De-Railer**

Ohh man, I remember, in one of my other forums, we used to all sig each others random statements from esoteric threads on current events and whatnot. Well there was this one thread about some idiot who decided to wrap his junk in Tin foil and stick it in a power outlet. We all expressed our failing faith in the human race in livid discussion, and one member posted a response...

"What are you guys talking about? What better way to restore Faith in Humanity then to stick your penis in a Light Socket?"

And that was my signature for the majority of my posting there.

**End Thread De-Railing**

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis