ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Interesting. I will keep it in mind. However, right now I am leaning towards the Yamaha RX-V673, Denon AVR-1913, and the Pioneer VSX-1122K.
I understand Phil, just to let you know the Pioneer VSX-1222K is for some strange reason still onsale at Newegg for 50% off and the 1122 is $400, I think they are the same recievers just the 12 is newer model, I think. Here:
Pioneer SC-1222-K 7.2-Channel Network Ready AV Receiver - Newegg.com

and the 1122 here:

Pioneer VSX-1122-K Receiver - Newegg.com

and open box 1122 for $359
Good luck, Jeff

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I think they are the same recievers just the 12 is newer model, I think.
Hi, Jeff. I'm almost certain that they are both this model year. The 1222 moves to Class D amps, and it has different connections (such as having pre-outs).

ahblaza

ahblaza

Hi, Jeff. I'm almost certain that they are both this model year. The 1222 moves to Class D amps, and it has different connections (such as having pre-outs).
Thanks Adam, just goes to show how much I read manuals:eek:

ahblaza

ahblaza

Pioneer 1222

I'm kind of liking that Pio 1222 for 50% off and class D amps, I don't even know why as I don't use any of my receiver's amps. In other words I need a good pre-pro without breaking the bank, I'm seriously looking at the Outlaw, minimalist design and no RC. I think my LR has no problems for Audyssey or any other RC system to correct, thus I don't need RC:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The 1222 also weighs significantly more. Probably do to a larger power supply. That is my guess anyways. Just today, I bought a Yamaha RX-A810. The deal was just too good to pass up and I still get the full 3-year warranty. Very happy with my decision. Thanks for everyone's help.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Hi Speakerman39! Sorry for not posting in so long, but I'm happy for your recent electronics decisions. Great BANG for the BUCK!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Speakerman39! Sorry for not posting in so long, but I'm happy for your recent electronics decisions. Great BANG for the BUCK!
Thanks man. it has been a while since we last spoke. Hope all is well your way my friend. Just trying to get back into the game. All it takes is time AND money.....hahahahahaha!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis