Cerwin Vega, Klipsch, Polk Audio, Sherwood, Yamaha home audio for sale

A

AzAssassin

Audiophyte
First off, I want to say that I fully realize that I am a new member to this forum, so I will be glad to try to do what I can to provide details and answer any questions that anyone has about the items I'm trying to sell. Truth be told, I specifically signed up here (after seeing a post from this forum via a Google search result) to try to sell some home theater audio equipment that I recently acquired and some stuff that I have had sitting around and not being used.

Most of the equipment that I am trying to sell are items that I recently got from buying an electronics lot from someone locally. However, two of the items (both of the sets of Cerwin Vega speakers, actually) are speakers that I have had for 2-3 years now, but have just been sitting around and not being used. I have powered up and tested out each item that I am going to be trying to sell, to make sure that they are in working condition. I will be glad to post clear photos of any/all items that I have, and I could even post/send a video of the equipment in use and working properly, if that would be helpful (and allowed).

As for the equipment that I am trying to sell, here's a list:

- Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 Speaker System (includes subwoofer, 5 satellite speakers and volume control)
*I also have another Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 Subwoofer with just the subwoofer and a volume control
- Klipsch KSW 10 Subwoofer
- Polk Audio PSW250 Subwoofer
- Polk Audio RM600BD Subwoofer
- Yamaha YST-SW160 Subwoofer
- Yamaha NS-A71 Bookshelf Speakers (Vintage 70's - wood finish)
- Polk Audio CS2451 Center Channel Speaker
- Sherwood SP-200 Center Channel Speaker
- Sherwood SP-250A Subwoofer

- Pair of Cerwin Vega LS-12 (12" 3-way) Floorstanding Speakers (the older version, I believe)
- Pair of Cerwin Vega V-6F (6.5" 2-way) Floorstanding Monitor Speakers

- 1 (one) Jensen Monitor C Stock No E1334 (I have NOT actually tested this yet AND it has a tear in the woofer - but thought it might be rare, so wanted to mention it)

If anyone is interested in buying any of these items, please feel free to make an offer. I'm not looking to get top dollar for this stuff, I'd just like to try to get fair/reasonable/decent prices, as I rarely listen to music at home these days and I am hoping to be able to move some time soon and could really use some extra money to start saving towards that. Also, I live in Arizona and could try to meet in/around the Phoenix area, if you're also in Az. Or, I would be happy to try to ship any of these items through whichever shipping method you would prefer, if it would be reasonably possible.

FYI, some of these items have scratches and most of them are not in pristine condition, but they are mostly in good physical condition and I would be happy to provide pictures/videos of any items that someone may be interested in. As for payment, I have accounts with PayPal, Venmo and Cash App. If you have any questions, or picture requests, feel free to let me know, and I'll be glad to try to do what I can to help. Thanks for your time!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis