Center to match Special 40’s

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’ve been running special 40’s 2.1 with SVS PB1000 (I really think I need dual PB300’s at a minimum) and I just saw this center speaker. So long as it doesn’t go over $500 I think I’m in to use it as a center channel for my Special 40’s... that is unless you guys completely shoot it down as a poor match. I know it won’t be perfect but will it be close enough?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I think its got different Tweeter snd Drivers

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I thought they were an earlier version of the Esotar and the drivers are the similar 5” voice coil. I was thinking they would be a close enough match. I’ve been keeping an eye out for a single Special 40 as well.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
17cm woofer
Our best 17cm woofer yet. It's based on what you'll find in the Confidence and Evidence ranges

I don't know I think finding another Special 40 is the way to go. And I can't find where they produced a Center for the Special 40's

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
17cm woofer
Our best 17cm woofer yet. It's based on what you'll find in the Confidence and Evidence ranges

I don't know I think finding another Special 40 is the way to go. And I can't find where they produced a Center for the Special 40's
No center for S40, they’ve been so successful they came out with new colors and raised the price!
Weird thing is I bid on the center channel at around $200, it’s now $441 and I’m winning??? I only bid once and it says my max bid is $500? I didn’t even know you could do some automated bidding, never even heard of that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis