CEDIA 2019 Show Coverage Page

C

CyberAthlete

Enthusiast
Doesn't sound like (pun intended) that they're any different in drivers than the ones they're replacing. Just an aesthetic over haul but that's about it.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Sadly, according to the Monoprice web site, that "beast" only supports 11.1 DTS:X. With 15.1 support, it really NEEDS DTS:X Pro....

Edit: I've been told elsewhere it WILL be getting DTS:X Pro early next year. That would improve things quite a lot.

Last edited:
H

hangin7

Audiophyte
Doesn't sound like (pun intended) that they're any different in drivers than the ones they're replacing. Just an aesthetic over haul but that's about it.
Your joking right,aesthetic overhaul better reread dude!!!!!

U

utopianemo

Junior Audioholic
I'll have to check that end clip out at home on my dual 18" sub setup. I love how the low frequency waves cancel out all other sounds. At home, on certain very low frequency-heavy clips, those large sine waves literally cancel out my voice. I'll talk to somebody ten feet away and almost no sound I'm making reaches them.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hi Dawn; Sorry we've been non stop in meetings and shooting videos for the last 2 day. Next year hopefully we will be there long and can meet up.
Hey Gene really great videos and articles on all the CEDIA offerings man I was blown away by all the stuff out there this year these companies just went off

I just wanted to take this time and moment because I have no shame to my game and beg you guys sometime in the future if you can to grab the new JBL HDI series speakers for review

I've fallen in love with JBL thanks to you guys and love my 5 series my 590's and 580's but I am DROOLING over that new HDI lineup!!!!

I know it's not always possible but if it is I'm publicly groveling and begging for you guys to give those a review in the future! :D

xyvyx

xyvyx

Audiophyte
I've got some JBL 708P's in my office and I really love them... but this new HDI center channel seems like a better way to get similar drivers under my screen. And far more reasonable than going the M2 route....

L

Larry Welch

Audiophyte
While we are talking JBL do you know the size of the voice coil in the new Jbl L100 classic 12 inch woofer?

P

Piahu82

Audiophyte
To Tony Leotta with regards to Pioneer SC-LX904 article: Tony, Sound United does not own Onkyo/Pioneer. Previously announced acquisition didn't get to the final stage as both sides (Sound United and Onkyo) decided to called off the deal in October.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis