Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic General
I’m looking at the Genesis GV70 3.5T with the sport package. Does anyone own a GV70? If so, what’s been your experience?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If it ain't Jap, it's crap!

That saying use to crack me up. :) I remember about 10 years ago hearing the US surpassed Europe but that Asia increased its lead over us. I wasnt sure if that was sales or reliability? Anyway, I'd probably add electronics to the list too.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, currently of the top 10 for reliability, none are American. They are all Japanese or German and one surprising British one: Mini. Those cars were terrible at first, but seems they've fixed their quality issues.

G

GLOCKer

Audiophyte
I'll take mine in Competition Yellow. Oh heck, lets save up for the even wilder Corvette Zora. With C8 prices out of touch for a lot of people, It sure makes the used low mileage C7 Z06 price attractive most under $70K.. .

Speaking of vettes, the wife and I last night went out for dinner and afterwards we were near the Vette Dealer, she said pull over lets look. You know how this later-life, crisis goes. Walked over a new yellow C8, the sales guy came out all excited. He said you want to drive it, sure. He went got the keys. Wife got in first, she looked really good in there. She got out, and I slide in butt first, got comfy, looked around, felt great,secure and so being a gentleman, I was going to let the wife drive it first. . And that's when the wife started smiling, I had a hell of a time getting out. knee pain from knee surgery, it was rather difficult. The wife said, I told ya so. its not for you. The sales guy, laughed and noted man Rent a Car your not the first.. I guess I'll stick to SUV's and trucks.
I brought it to the dealer in the first place, as I was confident it would be a warranty matter.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis