cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
People getting freaked out, Daytona Xfinty moved to Monday and Monday is cooler, high of 63 with a steady NNW 15 wind with qusts to 29. Sure glad I unloaded my tickets. I would think the Sunday 500 with 87% rain will move as well. But never can tell about Fl weather.
Well update, the 500 is also moved to Monday.

That's ok, the real people show up March 1st - 10th. Bike Week its 83rd year and the never ending noise from open exhaust and half naked women riding their Harley's through town :D

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well update, the 500 is also moved to Monday.

That's ok, the real people show up March 1st - 10th. Bike Week its 83rd year and the never ending noise from open exhaust and half naked women riding their Harley's through town :D
I kind of expected it with all the rain we have been having in NE Florida today.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Barrett Jackson
89 Chevy Blazer K5
Brand new
$140K

Me: There's gotta be one lying around in a junkyard, right? :)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Barrett Jackson
89 Chevy Blazer K5
Brand new
$140K

Me: There's gotta be one lying around in a junkyard, right? :)
Not like this, they are only new once. That K5 lot # 1032.1 had 20 miles on it. But not sure I would even spend money like that like new , or not. But I guess someone there just had to have it for their collection.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought for a period in the 80s and 90s the Blazer overtook the Bronco. Or at least I saw more of em around. Not sure what happened to them after as they seemed to die off.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I thought for a period in the 80s and 90s the Blazer overtook the Bronco. Or at least I saw more of em around. Not sure what happened to them after as they seemed to die off.
Nope Chev is still making them, although not like they did back in the 70's. These days they are mommy kid hauling SUV's

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
97 Camry- Oh I did replace the PCV. Basically stuck on there after who knows how long. Oil looks brown (not black) on the paper towel at 3K. Yep, I suck.:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Vanilla Ice's collection. For the purple cadillace, 5:18 is the time. Etched gold plus hydraulics.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Vanilla Ice's collection. For the purple cadillace, 5:18 is the time. Etched gold plus hydraulics.
speaking our Mr Winkle aka Vanilla Ice, Hell he bought two homes not to far where I used to live and seems to be showing everywhere around our little town at restaurants and even doing a charity ( meet and greet , no music) this Sunday at a pizza joint for a children's charity.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
True story my aunt told the family years ago. No can't make this up....

Up north a guy was driving on the highway on a stretch I remember well. It's straight for a long ways, and he was driving a camper. He figured with the cruise on he could run to the back and grab a pop. Ended up in the ditch. Tears LOL. :p:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Up north a guy was driving on the highway on a stretch I remember well. It's straight for a long ways, and he was driving a camper. He figured with the cruise on he could run to the back and grab a pop. Ended up in the ditch. Tears LOL. :p:p
If he would have gotten injured badly it could almost qualify as a Darwin Award candidate. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well if it's a true story it's the best I've ever heard. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1711911141561.png

I like this guy and how he uses layman ways to get things repaired. Pulls out old crap that's been sitting around on lawns and gets em running. Good grief the dirt inside that yellow mustang he was working on LOL. This thing has been sitting in the yard for 30 years.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

The version I heard was, it was a Winnebago and he went to the back for a cup of coffee.

regardless of how crazy it sounds, I don't doubt that someone has done this.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 66757
I like this guy and how he uses layman ways to get things repaired. Pulls out old crap that's been sitting around on lawns and gets em running. Good grief the dirt inside that yellow mustang he was working on LOL. This thing has been sitting in the yard for 30 years.
A breath of fresh air int eh car TV show programs. The old tractor show was pretty cool.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis