Cancer – reasons for hope in the near future

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Samurai
Today is Monday April 6th and my surgery had been set for next Monday, April 13. That got canceled due to Coronavirus. I just got off the phone about an hour ago.

Surgery is now scheduled for June 25th. I certainly hope things are somewhat more like normal than they are now :oops:.
I hope and everyone hopes that by that date, things will be closer to normal for our moral and the world economy. Best wishes to you for an eventual full recovery. :)
Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic General
Here's some food for thought (literally, pun totally intended).

There's plenty of evidence in support of claims that eating a lot of heavily processed foods (smoked, cured, etc.) can lead to colorectal cancer. I cut way back on my bacon or any other foods high in nitrites and nitrates after watching this video.
Man I love Bacon! I’ll eat 3 pieces with 3 eggs once a week with O-J or 2% milk. With that said both Mom and Dad passed cause of the big C. I know of a lot who passed cause of Cancer. I also know of a few who smoked cigarettes and died of natural cause go figure uhh.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Warlord
Man I love Bacon! I’ll eat 3 pieces with 3 eggs once a week with O-J or 2% milk. With that said both Mom and Dad passed cause of the big C. I know of a lot who passed cause of Cancer. I also know of a few who smoked cigarettes and died of natural cause go figure uhh.
I was a butcher for 30 years. The last 20 was spent managing the meat dept in a big chain grocery store. We were encouraged to cook bacon and sample it in the mornings and afternoons to get the smell going through the store. You can guess what I had for breakfast WAY too often for quite a while, lol. I love bacon and cured, smoked product in general. I just don't eat it as often as I used to.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic
Today is Monday April 6th and my surgery had been set for next Monday, April 13. That got canceled due to Coronavirus. I just got off the phone about an hour ago.

Surgery is now scheduled for June 25th. I certainly hope things are somewhat more like normal than they are now :oops:.
Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well regardless of the bumps in the road.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis