Canadian Sin City edition

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
Just a heads up to my fellow Canucks . . .

We Canadians are getting hosed on the new Sin City Recut and Extended DVD. Instead of Dolby Digital 5.1 AND DTS 5.1 for the theatrical cut on disc one (like the Americans get), we Canadians have English Dolby Digital 5.1 and French Dolby Digital 5.1. No sign of DTS 5.1 anywhere. So I'm gonna have to either order it from the States or pick it up there next time I go.

As much as I love Quebec in general and Montreal specifically (even the Linz boys on The Amazing Race remarked on all the hot babes walking around in Montreal!), this just bites. :(

cheers,
supervij

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
That movie was the most overhyped crap i have seen in a long, long time. I rented it and copied it. The $5.00 rental fee was too much, never mind double dipping for a new improved version.

JC

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I loved the movie, but this is a sham. Stupid comic book geeks screwing us Canadians. Lets shoot hockey pucks at him! :mad:

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I heard the recut version wasn't much of an improvement anyway. It came to about 10 minutes of actual footage recut back into the movie, that were already there as deleted scenes previously, so it isn't really anything "new". I'll stick with the theatrical cut.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis