Can it get any better then this

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I'm stunned. How could anyone spend money on this? Even a modicum of common sense would tell you that this couldn't possibly work.

P

philh

Full Audioholic
zacharyt said:
All I can say is...............wow.
Did you check out the other products?

Magic pebbles at $100

and the isolation pad to prevent digititis LOL

It made my night as I tried (failed miserably) to explain the products with a straight face :)

G

guess88

Junior Audioholic
i ordered one of the chips a while ago and tried it out on my car. Just placed it right on top of the main ECU, and IMMEDIATELY it felt like a whole new car. I haven't dyno tested it yet, but i'm assuming 150+hp increase, and not to mention the torque, and quicker shift times. I'm putting it on top of my penis tonight, i'll keep you updated on the outcum!!!

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
guess88 said:
i ordered one of the chips a while ago and tried it out on my car. Just placed it right on top of the main ECU, and IMMEDIATELY it felt like a whole new car. I haven't dyno tested it yet, but i'm assuming 150+hp increase, and not to mention the torque, and quicker shift times. I'm putting it on top of my penis tonight, i'll keep you updated on the outcum!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Paul

Beegowl

Beegowl

Junior Audioholic
Human nature. Why do you think tv evangelists are richer than Croesus? And, the biggest most elaborate building in the suburbs is an evangelical cathedral? And, Enron execs could live like Arabian princes? P.T. Barnum said it most famously and its proved over and over. Not only is a sucker born every minute, when he grows up he gets his truth from charlatans and con artists. And audio accessories manufacturers. Jeez.

P

philh

Full Audioholic
Beegowl said:
Human nature. Why do you think tv evangelists are richer than Croesus? And, the biggest most elaborate building in the suburbs is an evangelical cathedral? And, Enron execs could live like Arabian princes? P.T. Barnum said it most famously and its proved over and over. Not only is a sucker born every minute, when he grows up he gets his truth from charlatans and con artists. And audio accessories manufacturers. Jeez.
Friend of mine came up with ultimate business opportunity, sell on ebay chip refilling service :)

That has led to sonic dampening improvement on the magic pebbles.

And we can't forget geographical tuned isolation dampening pad.

I'll never be rich, couldn't sell this with a straight face!

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Goddamned martians!

Que?: Read the original funny HERE

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Nice link, and same to you Ninja... I love Penny Arcade. And that illustrates exactly what the problem is with so much audio. And they've only seen Monster stuff...

I really can't believe the chip and pebbles... How could anyone believe that setting a piece of plastic on your CD player "updrade" your CDs? That...that's physically impossible. And don't get me started how setting a jar of rocks on a component is rediculous.

Malakei

Malakei

Junior Audioholic
????

You mean I cant upgrade my computer with this "wonder chip"?

Laughs Out Loud.... Sigh... Some people just hae a knack for comedy.

Malakei

Malakei

Junior Audioholic
Oh Wait I Know How It Works!

Nevermind!! I found out how to get it to work with your CDs... Apparently you use an industrial strength polymer [super glue] and attach the chip to your cd b4 you insert it in your cd player. Then when the cd begins to play, the magic chip starts a low level wind sound, it gets louder and louder untiiilllll..... SMACK i've hit you in the head you putz... go throw that stupid piece of crap in the garbage.

RJB

RJB

Audioholic
Still laughing...

As good a story but not as polished as the folks ( aka fools ) over at referenceaudiomods. :cool:

K

Krazykaj

Junior Audioholic
I cannot believe those "Brilliant Pebbles" :D or the alien "wafer" for that matter, . . . a magical transformation of a recording on a CD, who would have though . . . LOL
I cannot believe that people buy that stuff :)
That is nearly as bad as putting a sheet of 'special paper' on top of a speaker and saying it makes it sound better.

oh well, needed a laugh
thanks for the link :)

cheers
KJ

P

philh

Full Audioholic
jaxvon said:
Nice link, and same to you Ninja... I love Penny Arcade. And that illustrates exactly what the problem is with so much audio. And they've only seen Monster stuff...

I really can't believe the chip and pebbles... How could anyone believe that setting a piece of plastic on your CD player "updrade" your CDs? That...that's physically impossible. And don't get me started how setting a jar of rocks on a component is rediculous.
If I apply the plastic while a dwonloaded MP3 is playing will it return the music to the original CD quality? Will it be more effective on a 128 then a 192 bit track?

It still cracks me up that someone would actually buy this crap. Even more, how could anyone have cajones large enough to sell the crap?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis