Calling all Sci fi geeks

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’m personally a huge sci-fi nerd and hopefully this upcoming movie is fantastic. Honestly, honestly don’t know anything about it so I’m gonna have to go back and read the graphic novel before watching it.

The Electric State

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
I’m personally a huge sci-fi nerd and hopefully this upcoming movie is fantastic. Honestly, honestly don’t know anything about it so I’m gonna have to go back and read the graphic novel before watching it.

The Electric State
oh hell yeah!! Thanks for posting up the link.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
"The Electric Sate" is from the writers/directors of Marvels Avengers Infinity Wars, Endgame, Captain America trilogy, Thor Dark World, The Gray Man.

If you liked their works, then you will probably like "The Electric State".

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Love Sci Fi. My likes and some go way way way back. The Outer Limits, One Step Beyond, Twilight Zone, , The Invaders, The Prisoner, X-Files, Star Trek, Falling Skies, Battlestar Galactica, Dr Who, Torchwood and Fringe to name a few.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
Simon Stålenhag is also the artist/writer of the book upon which the TV show “Tales From The Loop” is based. We’ll see if the Russo’s move away from the tone set in “Loop” for something more action packed.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Love Sci Fi. My likes and some go way way way back. The Outer Limits, One Step Beyond, Twilight Zone, , The Invaders, The Prisoner, X-Files, Star Trek, Falling Skies, Battlestar Galactica, Dr Who, Torchwood and Fringe to name a few.
Same here, the original Lost in Space was back in the 60s I was a kid love the show. Then the newer Lost in Space is much better bought the whole seasons on Blu Ray. But then I'm a Molly Parker fan too, also for her days with Deadwood.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
All those and few more.

I must say when I saw the name The Electric State I thought it was another movie based on a Philip K D!ck story.

Note: How lame. it would not allow me to put the author's name. It kept changing it.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis