Cabasse Pacific 3SA Floorstanding Speaker Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Cabasse, who has been making speakers for more than 60 years, has announced a new high-performance loudspeaker named Pacific 3SA. StJohn Group, exclusive U.S. distributor for Cabasse in the United States and Caribbean, announced immediate availability of the speaker at a retail price of $9,990 each. The statuesque 51" tower loudspeaker, a new reference model within the company's Artis range, is the first tower fitted with the company's innovative 17cm (6.7") BC17 coaxial driver unit.

Discuss "Cabasse Pacific 3SA Floorstanding Speaker Preview" here. Read the article.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow... if the technical engineers is just as skillful in their engineering as the marketing people are in making nice speeches then this must be an incredible product :p

Did they make Einstein obsolete by rewriting the laws of physics:p

S

scott911

Full Audioholic
What doesn't make sense haraldo? I've never heard of this group before to be honest, so I'm not at all disputing what your saying... just curious.

I do know THIEL is founded is solid science, and are probably one for the most respected in the speaker field, and they also advocate a couple similiar principles.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What doesn't make sense haraldo? I've never heard of this group before to be honest, so I'm not at all disputing what your saying... just curious.

I do know THIEL is founded is solid science, and are probably one for the most respected in the speaker field, and they also advocate a couple similiar principles.
I don't doubt the fact that this is probably excellent speakers and Cabasse has a long history of making audio products, I just find it quite amusing when they claim that they with this speaker has rewritten the laws of physics; I don't see anything from the specs about this that makes me think of such a big revolution, there are others who've made speaskers with "coindident" mid/tweeter for a long time... in different variations... Vaf, Kef, Thiel, Manger (Audio Physic Medea), now also Vienna Acoustics and Cabasse..... you can also loom to Audio Physic Kronos with a combination of a more ordinary mid driver and a scan speak ring radiator in the middle...

I believe this is very good things, but nobody rewrites the laws of physics by doing this..... well Audio physic with it's Kronos is probably closer to rewriting the laws of physics than Cabasse ever been... with a -5dB point at 10 Hz (anechoic) :eek:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis