Buying PSB?  Read This!

A. Vivaldi

A. Vivaldi

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That the offer made was just something that came to his head, and by no means inferred that it was the only offer.</td></tr></table> &nbsp;He was just trying to take you for a ride, see how easy you were to drive. It's obvious from what I read that saving money and what's convienient for the company comes first, not the customer. There's no excuse for this. It's only speakers it isn't plutonium, and your nightmare may not be over by any means, you haven't recieved your new speakers yet, and considering all the empty promises and hassles you've had before, I'd still be very much worried. Don't mean to sound harsh, but you really sound like your getting your hopes up and I don't want you to have to write yet another chapter to this sad tale. Hope everything turns out ok.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IAmCanadian

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>If everything fell apart now I would have to set myself on fire.</font>

annunaki

annunaki

<font color='#000000'>Are you a Monk? J/k

Being a PSB dealer we have yet to ever send in an actual cabinet. If it were a driver or something that went bad this situation would have been over with long ago. PSB dealers are issued parts kits (tweeters, woofers, ect.) for lines (of PSB)they carry. If a driver fails the dealer will replace it. Cabinet issuses do, however, have to go back to the factory. I sympathize with you in your situation. I have no doubts that PSB will remedy this situation. If they don't, I may be looking for another speaker line. &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis