Budget system build

BayAreaRider

BayAreaRider

Junior Audioholic
Got it ordered. He will be very surprised. The lady at HSU said they damn near sold out of these subs last week as they ran a $30 off promo, but she gave me a $15 discount at least even though I was late to the party. Very nice of her and very easy to do business with.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That’s a very good point KEW. My step mom, his wife, is pretty cool, but who knows. Better overwhelm him with tuning options. The man doesn’t know what a crossover is yet, so I can only imagine what he’s going to say when he sees the Q control dial. LOL!

The HSU it is!
That's easy! He'll say:
"Why don't you set it up for me?"

BayAreaRider

BayAreaRider

Junior Audioholic
Oh thats funny, I bet he would, only thing is he lives about 900 miles away. I’ll probably end up FaceTiming him to do it in all honesty.
And thanks William, I always get him something real nice for the holidays. While fully capable, he’s too frugal to buy brand new things, so I help him out. Plus this time, he really doesn’t know what he’s missing so he’ll be very surprised when he hooks it up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've had more problems with too much room gain in the deep frequencies than the opposite!
I took one of the dual DIY jobs out of the corner I could always hear it coming out of and guess what, it solved a problem I didn't know I had. Now the room gain doesn't gain exponentially as I turn up the volume.

Good chat. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis