Buchardt Speakers Review please

J

Johnnyjack

Audiophyte
Dear Gene,
Would you be so kind as to review the S300MII Speakers and S400 bookshelf speakers from a small group that sells directly to the customer thus making the higher end more affordable for the common man? The first speaker stated I believe goes for around 1,200 dollars or a little more that I suppose should probably sell for over 2000 dollars. I had seen a couple independent reviews on You Tube but wish to get you and your teams professional advice with these seemingly great product.

Thank You,
John T. Moore Jr.
jtmj
(Email address removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Dear Gene,
Would you be so kind as to review the S300MII Speakers and S400 bookshelf speakers from a small group that sells directly to the customer thus making the higher end more affordable for the common man? The first speaker stated I believe goes for around 1,200 dollars or a little more that I suppose should probably sell for over 2000 dollars. I had seen a couple independent reviews on You Tube but wish to get you and your teams professional advice with these seemingly great product.

Thank You,
John T. Moore Jr.
jtmj
jtmjnow@comcast.net

I'd advise to remove your email from your post. Don't want to get a huge influx of junk mail.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis