S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Bose vs 321 subwoofer s to Nakamichi stereo output
1448409305925-1300148306.jpg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have no idea wth is OP is asking. It's all sounds like a collection of random words to me

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
My bod subwoofer has a 9 pin speaker out and a square input of about 1I from a Bose head unit, . I would like too use the sub on hard wire because I don't have Bose re diver unit . It's a powered sub woofer module

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Thank you for any wiring which would be basic to help me adapt to regular input diagrams , I ha e a share share 15 plays bf d input cable input from a Bose stereo

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Thank you for any wiring which would be basic to help me adapt to regular input diagrams , I ha e a share share 15 plays bf d input cable input from a Bose stereo
Squre input from a Bose acoustimas but I want to connect to regular show input , which might be the confusion

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

That didn’t really clarify anything. Each post merely brings even more uncertainty and questions. And a blurry picture sure isn’t going to help.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Cool ,any thing will beimfo to my purchase of z loose subwoofer from Bose to me , in advance, ty

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Okay , an sorry for pic , I'm trying to make connections to Bose sub to tac or wire of regular connnnections of sub of Bose powered sub ,, which icy is. Oncusing me and you both but it's z square connection of about 15 plug thing, square plug and ai want to connect to 1 input sub and use the powerI, got to get some sshut eye , hope you will be around tomorrow?

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Instead of using Older Bose gs321 head unit
I picked a bad choice for a powered subwoofer , Bose P.S.321 and opened er up that's where The trial and error of trying to convert it to a preamp out connection on head units probably impossible .Just thought cutting into this cable has possible success maybe it s worth trying, or if ever been done with diagrams
David ,help !! ;)

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Instead of using Older Bose gs321 head unit
I picked a bad choice for a powered subwoofer , Bose P.S.321 and opened er up tbats all so far as I gotten ..ne
1448543025881-1898576651.jpg

Attachments

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
What is this even.. :D Makes pretty much zero sense.

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
I wondered if I can setup a ps321to nakamiti speaker outputs?

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Bose subwoofer g.s. series 2 is possible to solder and use not on a outings but on regular stereo equipt?
If I do not use the Bose u it can I adapt the sub to regular stereooutputs? thanks ty

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know exactly what you're saying. In fact, I'm not too it's not a robot trolling us but, no, you cannot use that Bose sub as a standalone unit, nor can you use another subwoofer with it.

Happy poopy to you, too..

h

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
I don't know exactly what you're saying. In fact, I'm not too it's not a robot trolling us but, no, you cannot use that Bose sub as a standalone unit, nor can you use another subwoofer with it.

Happy poopy to you, too..

h
Figured by seeing the plug, just appreciate your view about it not attempting to resolver in inputs, very thankful person, not going to try to wire m sub or I could explode a board or something. Ty

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis