Boston Acoustics released 7.1 receiver & Pre-Amp /Amp

C

Camisano

Enthusiast
Have any of you seen this on One call and Boston Acoustics website. Boston Acoustics has released 2 models of 7.1 receivers and a 7.1 pre-amp and 7-channel amp. Can't wait to see the reviews.

Chris

C

Camisano

Enthusiast
I guess no one is interested in these new products?

Chris

plhart

Audioholic
I saw the prototypes of the Boston Acoustics receivers and pre-pro back in October at the EHX show in Long Beach. At the time I remember thinking how nicely styled Andy Katsanos' new electonics were and the fact that he had included a moving magnet phone pre-amp into all three pre-amp sections. I was told that the receiver review samples would be available after CES but unfortunately I don't know if any of the Audioholics staff got over to BA to put in a request.

C

Camisano

Enthusiast
PLHART,

That would be something else, getting a hold of any of them. It's one thing to review an existing company with a newer model, but it's another when you have a speaker manufacturer entering a completely new field. I have owned Bostons for many years. I loved them, they are now in my parents living up in Long Island and I am in Naples, FL w/ a Klipsch system. I would love to p/u the VR-M90's and matching center & rears. Who knows...if Boston really has something good there w/ it's electronics end....would be a great package, speakers and Processor / Amp. See if you can get a hold of any of thier receivers or there seperates, would be awesome.

Thanks,
Chris

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis