Bose Sleepbuds a Cure for Insomnia?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
As someone who personally suffers from insomnia, I'm very interested in what Bose is doing here.

Their newest Sleepbuds product may look like a wireless earphone (like Apple’s AirPods),but it has nothing to do with listening to music on the go. The $250 Sleepbuds are wireless, noise-masking ear buds designed to “block, cover, and replace” the sounds that keep you awake at night. Instead of hearing a noisy neighbor or snoring partner, you can drift off to the soothing sounds of rolling waves or rustling leaves.

Is $250 worth a good night sleep to you?

bose.jpg

Read: Bose Sleepbuds a Cure for Insomnia?

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
I've had problems sleeping for years but really need to have a show going at night to drift off to. Shame these earbuds for their high cost can't stream the audio from a video source. My LG OLED has Bluetooth and I can connect a wireless headset to it. Just not these. Maybe in their next version this can be done.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Seein' how as you posted this at 4:04AM this morning, I'm guessing these don't work so well!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Sounds like a neat idea, but I can't claim to have ever found regular noise machines to be inadequate either. After an 8 hour drive to the in-laws in the middle of the night, it does the trick even with kids running around, and a well traveled 55mph state route roughly 50-100 feet from the bedroom window.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
The best cure for insomnia is a good night's sleep. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis