tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was wondering if there are any fellow board game players around here. I myself like to play some board games time to time with my friends and relatives as I find it nice way to hang out and have some nice time together. Perhaps you can share your best board game experiences here and discuss about what different games to get for your playing sessions and what you like and what you didn't like.

Here are some classic games that I myself bought used recently in good condition, should arrive in a week. I have played Space Crusade before and I think it is one of best games I have played. Hero Quest I haven't played but based on reviews it should be really nice as well.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Stratego! One of my all time favorites!

All the Kings Men is another pretty good strategy game.

Not exactly a board game, but I do love some Jenga!

And it's more of a card game, but Cards Against Humanity is the ultimate party game (as long as you are not easily offended).

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I was introduced to Designer Games/Table Top games a few years ago, and enjoy them. My friends collection had grown to over a hundred, mine selection is rather small. My wife and I enjoy Domnion (have 7 of them), Machi Koro, Five Tribes, Fields of Arle, Dvonn, and a few others. Most of them are card/deck building types. Check out

https://boardgamegeek.com/

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We've picked up quite a few card and board based games recently just to hang out. Have used them for both friends and family. This one, while deceptively simple, is VERY re-playable, easy to learn and a lot of fun.

This one is card based, but was extremely entertaining.

I have Cards Against Humanity and two expansion packs for it. Depends on who you play with as to how fun it is. If they don't get it, it isn't as fun.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
This is a family favorite here. We vary from 10 to 67 and we all have a ball. Fortunately, there exactly six of us now. It'll be a little tight when the 5 year old gets a few years older and can play, though.

aggravation.jpg

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Monopoly, Axis and Allies, Risk. All original versions.
I grew up playing these with family and friends, still excellent games. It doesnt happen as often but, can still get people to come together and join in once in a while.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Grew up playing so many. How about Life, Scrabble, Ubi, Solarquest, Tri-Ominos to add a few lurking on my shelves. Oh, and the venerable Trivial Pursuit...

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Carcassonne is a more obscure game but it is a blast. I have a handful of guys join me every other Sunday to play. Easy to learn and engaging.

Eddie14

Eddie14

Enthusiast
Here my family board games list:
Monopoly
Uno
7 wonders: love this game so much!

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Played recently Fallout board game and I must say that I was positively surprised how well it works considering it is based on the computer games. There will be quite a lot card picking and shuffling as all the quests and encounters happen with cards and you add more of them based on your actions. But I think it is quite good rendition of the computer games in form of board game.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis