Bluetooth added to System

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
So hopefully I don't get beat up to much as I always seem to be....
I am a hold out and still listen to CD'd 95% of the time. LP for the other 5%
In my garage, I stream via Bluetooth from my Phone to an older Marantz AVR that has Bluetooth built in. It is very nice to do this as I can use Spotify if needed as well.
What is a good way to add a Bluetooth streaming option to my dedicated room.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
If you’re iPhone equipped, I would recommend an airport express. It would allow you to stream over your network, so you’ll get much better results than BT. You can also stream with it from your phone, or from a PC library.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is the content just on your phone? That makes sense for BT to a degree, but you can also use your phone to direct internet streams (like Spotify Connect) and content on your computer/drive via wifi with higher fidelity....altho BT has gotten pretty good these days. I've used a Tao Electronics BT receiver mostly for my truck but have plugged it into my older avr in the workshop and it sounded okay....but for updating older gear to wifi I use Chromecast Audio units (which can also be set to use the same stream simultaneously, which is nice for whole home audio).

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
If you’re iPhone equipped, I would recommend an airport express. It would allow you to stream over your network, so you’ll get much better results than BT. You can also stream with it from your phone, or from a PC library.
I am. I’ll take a look at this. I don’t want to have a drop in audio quality. I do want to stream from my phone.

Silvestrus

Silvestrus

Audiophyte
I am. I’ll take a look at this. I don’t want to have a drop in audio quality. I do want to stream from my phone.
Basically, the idea is to use phone as remote and device at the other end fetch music stream on higher quality over network by itself. There are many options to achieve this...

Poslano sa mog SM-N975F koristeći Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis