Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From previous post:
I personally think they had a safety meeting and had to sit him down and tell him he’s done. By them I mean the whole demobama crew and Bidens team
His feet were dug in, hard. I don’t believe for a second he stepped down in his own.
What was the reason he gave…
So you think they showed him the polling numbers and he just made an about face?
You wrote "No, he’s was pushed out to pasture. He doesn’t even decide when to take a dump."

Back that up with something substantial, but after several posts on this you just can't, can you? It's really hard for you to acknowledge that he didn't want Trump to win and that meant more to him than a possible second term as president? For real Republicans of yore that's not surprising at all that real patriots behave that way. The current MAGA, not so much.

Your turn, which you still haven't given any real answer except the same weak one.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It is comical how Trell can not see the forest for the trees and continues to hold onto his Biden beliefs. But then again he is just another 'foreigner' ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Polling over time and different demographies was of course what was used, and as they run a professional campaign they have much polling that is not publicly available as well. Biden is a rational man, after all, and loves his country, but convincing him that these polls were representative took some time, I speculate.

If the polls has been 60% Biden do you think he would have stepped down?

Now, your turn. ;)
@Mikado463 You tagged this post as funny, but is it weird for you that some people put their country above themselves, including letting go of real power?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It is comical how Trell can not see the forest for the trees and continues to hold onto his Biden beliefs. But then again he is just another 'foreigner' ;)
You really have problems keeping your xenophobia private, don't you? But then you probably think that legal immigrants from Haiti living in Springville are eating their neighbours cats and dogs. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
@Mikado463 You tagged this post as funny, but is it weird for you that some people put their country above themselves, including letting go of real power?
No, it's funny because you haven't a clue as to why Biden stepped aside, well actually you probably do but you can't seem to face it.

As far as this county goes boy, I live here and support it daily, you ??

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You really have problems keeping your xenophobia private, don't you? But then you probably think that legal immigrants from Haiti living in Springville are eating their neighbours cats and dogs. ;)
stay focused little boy, this thread is about Biden not Trump.......

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You wrote "No, he’s was pushed out to pasture. He doesn’t even decide when to take a dump."

Your turn, which you still haven't given any real answer except the same weak one.
Nope. Your turn. You said he was told by other people that he’d likely lose. What do you think they said was THE REASON? Was it because Kamala is better looking? Was it simply the polling? Was it because you’re a senile old buffoon? Was it that they needed to hurry and get the DEInstall done?
What, what was it that you think they told him?

You may not like my answer, but I gave one. See above. So again, you think showing him the polling data made him do a 180? Not a chance.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nope. Your turn. You said he was told by other people that he’d likely lose. What do you think they said was THE REASON? Was it because Kamala is better looking? Was it simply the polling? Was it because you’re a senile old buffoon? Was it that they needed to hurry and get the DEInstall done?
What, what was it that you think they told him?

You may not like my answer, but I gave one. See above. So again, you think showing him the polling data made him do a 180? Not a chance.
Like Trump, you don’t understand why some people put their country above themselves. There are a number of Republicans on this forum that does and have done so.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Like Trump, you don’t understand why some people put their country above themselves. There are a number of Republicans on this forum that does and have done so.
What’s your point? You still didn’t answer me.
What do you think “the others” told him?

Speaking of this country. Why do you care so much anyways? Sweden is a beautiful land with much do to and see.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Oooh he’s gotten out the dumb button. Must be under his skin. Not even trying!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
And also no. I don’t think Biden ever put America first. Only his political career and piece of poop son. And no. He didn’t step down on his own.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ya'll be spending more time on Biden than Bill O'reilly, and he had this to say about it last year:

:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It is comical how first it was Biden shouldn't run again. Then 4-6 weeks after he drops out of the election now it's he needs to quit altogether. As if the rules were being made up by Republicans as they go along.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It is comical how first it was Biden shouldn't run again. Then 4-6 weeks after he drops out of the election now it's he needs to quit altogether. As if the rules were being made up by Republicans as they go along.
Why is that comical? The reason he dropped out was certainly NOT because he had a chance to win. It’s because weekend at Bernie’s had no mental capacity to do the job. He can’t even finish a sentence. I asked the same question when he dropped out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis