beyerdynamic MMX-100 & 150 Gaming Headsets Disappoint?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The gaming industry made more money in 2020 than sports and cinema combined! Audio company beyerdynamic wants a piece of the pie with their MMX-100 and MMX-150 gaming headsets. For $100 and $150 respectively, the beyerdynamic headsets are in a crowded field of established headphone companies.

Our reviewer points out a couple of critical issues and lack of features that makes these headsets non-ideal in some gaming situations.

berdynamics.jpg

Read: beyerdynamic MMX-100 & 150 Gaming Headsets Review

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Interesting read even though they are not in price range I would look for. Have been using Beyerdynamics MMX-300 for a year now, mainly while working and some gaming as well. Must say that the MMX-300 exceeded my expectations for the sound and mic quality as well as the overall quality even though I replaced the velour ear pads with leather pads, just personal preference. Using the MMX-300 8 hours a day for stream/music and teams meeting and I must say that I'm really satisfied on them. They work really well for FPS games as well even though I have really limited free time to play any games.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis