stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
LOL!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!! At least get the little bugger a helmet!!!! You know someone's going to jail for this!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That is some funny azz stuff there. There was another one I saw where the guy had hooked up some flat copper on the top of his deck railing to a switch...the squirrles would get up there and he would flip the switch. They FLEW off of there, it was so hilarious!!!

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Its a poor excuse of a man that picks on animals,im not a tree hugger by a long shot but i have little use for people who are cruel to animals.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Its a poor excuse of a man that picks on animals,im not a tree hugger by a long shot but i have little use for people who are cruel to animals.
EXACTLY. Picking on defenseless animals is beyond lame. Kinda like the teenage punk kid here in San Jose that was running over ducks with his car. If I ever come across that kid, I'll personally rip his arm off and beat him to death with it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
EXACTLY. Picking on defenseless animals is beyond lame. Kinda like the teenage punk kid here in San Jose that was running over ducks with his car. If I ever come across that kid, I'll personally rip his arm off and beat him to death with it.
I'd beat a kid to death if he looked at me the wrong way, let alone ran over a delicious duck...

SheepStar

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I agree 100% highfi. You're not referring to my post, are you? :):p

In that instance, I thought it was the animal that was being cruel to the person.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I agree 100% highfi. You're not referring to my post, are you? :):p
I wasnt refering to anybody on the forum,my post was meant twords the guy who made the squirell rocket.

We've got some super cool squirells around our house,we leave them strawberry's & banana's on top of the fence posts in our back yard,if we forget to hook em up with some goodies they wait on the fence post & look into the windows.

I dunno,maybe im gettin too old but i get a kick out of watchin the squirel's.

jagxtype

jagxtype

Audioholic
still not you tube...this is the favorite YOUTUBE isnt it? LOL:p J/K

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis