Best Wireless Router with full DLNA support for Samsung Smart TV

S

skytra7

Audioholic Intern
Looking to upgrade my wirless router and was going to buy the TP LINK TL WDR3600 router which was recommended in the website thewirecutter.com. However, when reading the amazon reviews about this router I read that I doesn't play well with Samsung Smart TV's because of a limitation in its DLNA support. So my question does anybody know of any good relatively cheap routers with full DLNA support that work perfectly with Samsung smart TV's?
I would appreciate any recommendations. Advance thanks!

R

Roger Ewing

Audioholic Intern
Sorry that I can't answer, but interest in what feedback you get. Posting to watch...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I highly recommend asus routers, specifically mine ac66u is great. N66 is also good but without ac

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
I have been using this one http://www.amazon.com/RT-N66U-Dual-Band-Wireless-N900-Gigabit-Router/dp/B006QB1RPY/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1418748520&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=asus+rtu+66n.. gigabyte router, wireless is very effective and even the Panasonic smart tv some 40 feet away in another room works very well the DNLA support is very fast, multiple pcs on this as well as printers and Tivo units. Have had zero problems with it and use a back up hard drive off the usb port, for all pcs to access.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis