Best wireless earphones/buds

A

alwaysflatulent

Audioholic Intern
I want something under $100 with clear audio and somewhat decent bass. I want to wear them while I jog too.
Any BF deals, please advise.

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
Anker soundcore liberty earbuds. I chose those after reading about them on the Rtings site best wireless under 100.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If you can find the Anbes 359 they are amazing, but hard to find these days check ebay. I have tried alot wireless Earbuds and returned alot, so I know. :D I like clear sparkly treble with no sibilance with good balanced bass.
I have these too and the SQ is top notch:
Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones, OFUSHO Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass 152H Playtime IPX7 Waterproof TWS Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Charging Case, CVC8.0 Apt-X https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VD3M6M3/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_EjzaEbT536VMZ

Last edited:
R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
For balanced sound and good bass, I’d look at the Fiil T1X or Bomaker SiFi. Both sound fantastic for around $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

Philly2212

Audiophyte
For balanced sound and good bass, I’d look at the Fiil T1X or Bomaker SiFi. Both sound fantastic for around $50.

Which one is better? Do you have both? I want to buy one I'm leaning towards sifi because it has aptX and I have Android. I want the clearest accurate sound that the artist intended for around $50. I gonna buy one of these. Which has the best overall sound fill T1X or Sifi Bomaker p.s. I have the tranya T3 already just wanting a better sound

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Which one is better? Do you have both? I want to buy one I'm leaning towards sifi because it has aptX and I have Android. I want the clearest accurate sound that the artist intended for around $50. I gonna buy one of these. Which has the best overall sound fill T1X or Sifi Bomaker p.s. I have the tranya T3 already just wanting a better sound
The SiFi has more of a v-shaped sound. I prefer the Fiil myself. The Fiil also comes with the app which is nice.

A

alwaysflatulent

Audioholic Intern
Ok. I actually never got a pair for BF as I was stuck in the Great White North for a few months. Any new recommendations?
I see the following options on Amazon that I am leaning towards based on the reviews.

I can't afford the airpods, but I am sure I can find something that provides the same performance for half the price. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

A

alwaysflatulent

Audioholic Intern

Based on this, i'm not sure if i should trust the EMANCFIRE E60 anymore.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis