Best (read: "workable") bluetooth over-ear ANC headphones

A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
I know that's a lot to ask, but on the flip side my bar for success is pretty average. I need something to help block out the world when working in a coffee shop. I got the TaoTronics TT-BH040 but while the ANC worked pretty well, the sound was crazy muddy, so I'm returning them.

I'm looking at Mpow and Srhythm as other options. Would love any advice on them or others. Thanks!

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Your budget would need to be higher than the brands your looking at.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The post time says it all but I like mine well enough. The NC is so/so I guess but it does actually improve the SQ ... noticeably so. They're not as good as my MDR-V6 jobs but I still use them in condo land and outside on walks if it's not too warm ... like now! Sun's comin' up, I got cakes on the griddle ...

A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
Mpow is actually one of the best wireless noise cancelling headphones under 100 dollars. It can even compare with those $300 headphones. Just check if it helps. Good luck!
Thanks! Do you have any advice on which model to go with? Looks like they have a bunch...

A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
The post time says it all but I like mine well enough. The NC is so/so I guess but it does actually improve the SQ ... noticeably so. They're not as good as my MDR-V6 jobs but I still use them in condo land and outside on walks if it's not too warm ... like now! Sun's comin' up, I got cakes on the griddle ...
Thanks! The TrebLab Z2 gets good reviews on Amazon (Fakespot grade A).

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Can't really expect much for that price range.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis