Best of rock / metal!!! Your favorites

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I’m not going to list many of mine .
I’ve listened to about everything except less of the classics besides ones in movie soundtracks of the thousands of movies I’ve watched.
papa roach , Metallica, 3 doors down , godsmack , system of a-down Ariel’s ,avenged sevenfold . I’ll list more as I revisit old-favorites . I’m also looking for modern stuff too . & new stuff .. but some classics are hard to beat .
What are your favorites any suggestions,?? Post videos if possible.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
If reviewing the classics my first and probably still favorite rock/heavy metal is Black Sabbath. Arguably the band that started it all and what Steppenwolf was singing about - heavy metal thunder indeed! Got the 1st 4 CDs remastered with extra stuff. Sounds as good today as ever. War Pigs, NIB, Iron Man and so many more great songs. Don’t have any videos but there’s a great documentary of their last concert - The End: Live in Birmingham. Can’t wait to get home and crank it up!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Black Sabbath Paranoid might be the original and best metal song. Deep Purple also had some good stuff back in the day.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Black Sabbath Paranoid might be the original and best metal song. Deep Purple also had some good stuff back in the day.
Yeah the early 70’s lineup from Machine Head was awesome. Love the guitar and organ interplay on Lazy. Let’s go Space Trucking!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
TOOL :cool: A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, early Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, RATM, Seether, too many to list.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Deep Purple Smoke on the Water tour was my 1st rock concert back in the day. Great memories. :) Def Leopard was probably my favorite 80s metal band.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Many artists from 1967 - 1972

Too numerous to mention.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
When Jonny Rotten calls something "pure filth"... :D
YeH well, consider the source!!! He wouldn’t have like anyone’s cover of it. And besides, it’s a cover of a British punk bands song. It’s not like it was that great anyway!!!

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition has been a really song I constantly go back to.

Tool is a great shout out too. The drummer, Danny Carey (spelling?), is a beast.

Also, recently discovered Mastodon, and enjoying their stuff.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition has been a really song I constantly go back to.

Tool is a great shout out too. The drummer, Danny Carey (spelling?), is a beast.

Also, recently discovered Mastodon, and enjoying their stuff.
Checked out Eulogy by Tool as recommended by Cheap Audioman as a speaker test. Good stuff.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis