Best HT Sub under 300$

R

Reggie Died

Audioholic Intern
Sorry for the double post, but also wanted to add another contender, the Energy ES-12. I saw it on Ebay in my area (really dont' want to ship a subwoofer, especially from the states) for under $200, but the reserve has not yet been met.

It will obviously go for more, but thought i'd throw that one out there as well.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
Velodyne VRP-1200 and Polk Audio PSW 12 both have 12" woofers and will play to 30Hz pretty good.

A

asathor

You are not required to buy stuff just because they say so........

Go to places like Madisound and Parts Express com and pick a Titanic that suits you needs - if you cross over fairly high use "full range" woofers that go deep. Don't expect the 12+ crowd to gives satisfactory bass/mid bass.

W

WarpCorp

Audiophyte
Paradigm PDR-10

Since there seems to be some interest here, I have a brand new - factory sealed box: Paradigm PDR-10 Powered Sub in Black Ash finish. Latest version v.3 - will sell for $240.00 + shipping. Also have brand new pair of AM250 in walls: $280.00 + shipping. Feel free to email me at: warpcorp@swbell.net for more info.

Thanks

Malakei

Malakei

Junior Audioholic
location/shipping?

where are you located. and how much would shipping be along with insurance to hamilton, ontario canada

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis