Best front 3 for under 350$

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ok guys, this is for my personal system, and looking to replace my front R/C/L speakers... currently have really crappy sony satellites and looking for a front three on a budget. Preferably all three under 350. HT 80% and music 20% usage.

Thanks for the info
Two Towers + One Center:

http://www.av123.com/products_product.php?section=speakers&product=94.1

http://www.av123.com/products_product.php?section=speakers&product=91.1

= $370, but the extra $20 will be worth it.:D

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Ok, in all honesty, when I wrote an original response to your buffoon comment... it was not displaying a picture, it was just the quotation and that was all... Came across as just very snide and smart allecky... with the picture it is funny. So you will have to forgive my initial response to it. I am getting married and my fiance and I got into a fight last night, so you can understand that I am just a wee bit stressed out lol. I do appreciate you advice in the prior posts tho, and sorry for the misunderstanding.
It's all good. Hope you stick around and enjoy the forum. :D

O and no need to be sorry. Just send out a bottle of Crown to make up for your mistake. :eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You know what happens when you Arse-ume. LOL

Yes it is extra.
Then the $350 budget is shot. The AV123 site didn't mention shipping never mind actually telling you how much it would be. At least I didn't see it on this side of the mortgage application you need to fill out to buy them.

I'm sure all the suggested speakers are great bang for the buck wise. With a $350 budget all I can think of is used and local so you can hear them.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Then the $350 budget is shot. The AV123 site didn't mention shipping never mind actually telling you how much it would be. At least I didn't see it on this side of the mortgage application you need to fill out to buy them.
Budgets are made to be broken. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Budgets are made to be broken. :D
True that!:cool:It's just that it's so much easier to actually sit back and enjoy music if you don't have that buyer's remorse thing going on. How good your gear is doesn't always equate to how much you enjoy it. Then again, sometimes it does.:)

M

mojo_13

Audioholic
I just bought and recieved the Polk r50's for 130 shipped and plan on getting the csi3 for 150. With the money left in your budget you could get the r150's and have a 5.0 (minus the subwoofer) for your 350 budget. The r50's are nice but do need a subwoofer to fully take advantage. I know this is sometimes refered to as the poor mans setup on the forums but I think they sound pretty good for the money.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I know this is sometimes refered to as the poor mans setup on the forums but I think they sound pretty good for the money.
It's not what system you have. It's as long as you have a system.

Glad to have you here with your Polk's. :D

M

mojo_13

Audioholic
Well it's good to be here. Thats deffinately not the reaction I would have gotten over at AVSForum so thanks.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Well it's good to be here. Thats deffinately not the reaction I would have gotten over at AVSForum so thanks.
You just tell me who is messing with you over at AVS. I will take care of them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis