Best earbuds uneder 50usd?

M

Matthew Quenette

Audioholic Intern
Will be buying the fiio x1. Looking for some earbuds or headphones under 50usd. I mainly listen to rap. All of my cds are ripped in flac also have some music on iTunes. I prefer a warm clean crisp sound and don't like anything muddy or flat.

M

Matthew Quenette

Audioholic Intern
Thank you! I'll probabaly get the sound magics because of quicker shipping. They both look very nice. Thanks again.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Look up KZ ZST and KZ ZS3 earphones. Both have clarity and great bass. The latter one especially. Under $20 on amazon or ebay. Headphones Phillip 3300. Amazing quality for the price. You will thank me. Amazon you can always return them. Doubt you will.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some use them daily. I personally use them only when needed but I really prefer to have good sound when I do instead of saving couple bucks. 50$ wont break anyones bank I hope and that will get you some nice pairs already, like the E10 and they will last for quite good time as well.

M

Matthew Quenette

Audioholic Intern
Are any of the ones under 20 usd better than the symphonized nrg 3.0

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Are any of the ones under 20 usd better than the symphonized nrg 3.0
Never heard of them but the KZ ZST(armature and dynamic) has 2 drivers and the bass, mids & highs are great and no boomy sucky bass. If you more bass than the ZS3 is perfect. Depends on the gens you listen to. I have both. Me paying over 25 bucks for an IEM is over. You can even get an amp for less than 20 bucks. What? :)

carl_park

carl_park

Audiophyte
Maybe you can try some SoundPeats earphones, earbuds, headphones? I had their bluetooth earphones and I was pretty satisfied, especially for that price (they're about 30-50$).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis