Best Blu Ray live performances

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Can anyone recommend some great blu-ray live performances?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Can anyone recommend some great blu-ray live performances?
Any special genre?
Two quick ones for me are Roger Waters “the wall” and Staind, live at Mohegan sun. Rush, R-30 is excellent too. I like mazers picks too. Lots of good material. The eagles have some. Can’t think of titles off hand.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some of my favorites:
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day
Legends - Live at Montreux 1997 (Eric Clapton, Steve Gadd, Marcus Miller, Joe Sample & David Sanborn)
Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
Los Lobos - Kiko Live
Miles Davis with Quincy Jones & The Gil Evans Orchestra - Live at Montreux 1991
Santana Greatest Hits - Live at Montreux 2011
Jeff Beck - Live at Ronnie Scott's

Pretty much anything from Steven Wilson or Porcupine Tree, too.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
The Counting crows August and everything after live in New York on blu-ray a very good concert of there first album from start to finish .

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Had so many shows on laserdisc back in the day. Donated nearly everything to a local library. Replaced some on DVD. Wish there was anything on 4K disc. Can't go out for dinner and a show right now, so recently had dinner at home and watched "Stop Making Sense." Great dinner and a great show! Never got "Secret World Live" on blu-ray, watched it more times than I can count on laserdisc and DVD. I'd like to see a few of my favorites get remastered on 4K disc like "Fleetwood Mac: The Dance", "Eagles: Hell Freezes Over" and "Tori Amos: Welcome to Sunny Florida." Lots of shows can be streamed on Amazon Prime, Netflix and even Youtube.

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Wow, awesome! thanks for all the recommendations. I enjoy pretty much all music, not sure about the Streisand stuff, but who knows. lol everything else is right up my alley!!! I'm checking to see whats streaming and ordering the ones thats are not. Thanks again!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis